Anthony Duclair - New York Rangers

Dan Hamhuis - Arizona

Luca Sbisa - Detroit

Toby Enstrom- Toronto If Cap hit is right

Alexi Emelin- Maybe Montereal 

Matt Read- Arizona 

Kris Versteeg - Chicago 

Dylan Demelo- San jose 

benning said he is waiting for the secondary market. i think that means, when teams have to move pieces down to the farm clubs. or when they can't fit a player into their line up. they will be cheaper. i might be wrong though.

10 minutes ago, Patrick Jane said:

Predictions:

Patrick Maroon- Edmonton 

Brooks Orpik- New Jersey 

Dan Hamhuis - Arizona

Luca Sbisa - Detroit

Matt Read- Arizona 

Kris Versteeg - Chicago 

Dylan Demelo- San jose 

Yes, but who's taking David Booth????

:P

1 minute ago, Patrick Jane said:

Predictions:

Patrick Maroon- Edmonton 

Brooks Orpik- New Jersey 

Dan Hamhuis - Arizona

Luca Sbisa - Detroit

Matt Read- Arizona 

Kris Versteeg - Chicago 

Dylan Demelo- San jose 

Close but I would say:

Patrick Maroon- Edmonton 

Brooks Orpik- New Jersey Toronto, he's going to sign for peanuts to join a contender and enjoy his buyout money

Anthony Duclair - New York Rangers Montreal, going to reunite him with Domi

Dan Hamhuis - Arizona Toronto, another veteran who could be had for cheap in TO

Luca Sbisa - Detroit

Toby Enstrom- Toronto If Cap hit is right Arizona, TO can't afford him, as you mentioned so I can see him heading to Arizona

Alexi Emelin- Maybe Montereal Detroit, they like there Russia

Matt Read- Arizona St Louis, I don;t think they are done yet and could use his depth in case they run into injuries issues again this year.

Kris Versteeg - Chicago 

Dylan Demelo- San jose 

1 hour ago, smithers joe said:

benning said he is waiting for the secondary market. i think that means, when teams have to move pieces down to the farm clubs. or when they can't fit a player into their line up. they will be cheaper. i might be wrong though.

no thats correct. that will be the chance to move guys like Gagner and Del Zotto. Jim will likely be looking for picks vs players. 

4 hours ago, wallstreetamigo said:

I actually hope Toronto cant upgrade their D at all.

The only thing that will make me happier than winning the lotto is seeing the media in toronto have to make excuses about why the leafs $&!# the bed in the pkayoffs after signing Tavares to guaranyee their cup win.

Yes, but then shortly after that they will be naming all the reasons why Matthews was a better #1 overall pick than Jack Hughes. Then they will go on about why Hughes isn't NHL ready and is a project player. Finally, they will continue to blast Vancouver about wasting a 1st overall pick on a #2 centre.

2 hours ago, canucklehead80 said:

Yes, but then shortly after that they will be naming all the reasons why Matthews was a better #1 overall pick than Jack Hughes. Then they will go on about why Hughes isn't NHL ready and is a project player. Finally, they will continue to blast Vancouver about wasting a 1st overall pick on a #2 centre.

I agree but some fans will always be negative..They expect its easy to make trades...

lol lol   Some fans think trading in NHL is like trading in there EA hockey  games...

8 hours ago, wallstreetamigo said:

I actually hope Toronto cant upgrade their D at all.

The only thing that will make me happier than winning the lotto is seeing the media in toronto have to make excuses about why the leafs $&!# the bed in the pkayoffs after signing Tavares to guaranyee their cup win.

...or Nylander being offer-sheeted this summer and both Matthews and Marner next year?

On 2018-07-04 at 12:20 PM, smithers joe said:

I would say the secondary market means someone like Vanek last year who couldn't get a contract and was willing to sign for a bargain deal. I'm not sure where we would have room for another addition, but I thought the same thing about Vanek when we signed him and we made it work.

I would think that we would like more competition on D, so a cheap deal for someone like Emelin might be possible.

1 hour ago, theo5789 said:

I would say the secondary market means someone like Vanek last year who couldn't get a contract and was willing to sign for a bargain deal. I'm not sure where we would have room for another addition, but I thought the same thing about Vanek when we signed him and we made it work.

I would think that we would like more competition on D, so a cheap deal for someone like Emelin might be possible.

i think they will look at moving 2 or 3 bodies. my wish would be, them finding a trade with nyi, for noah dobson or somebody like him. that might almost complete the rebuild pieces. then it is waiting for the cream to rise to the top.

46 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

i think they will look at moving 2 or 3 bodies. my wish would be, them finding a trade with nyi, for noah dobson or somebody like him. that might almost complete the rebuild pieces. then it is waiting for the cream to rise to the top.

Lamoriello said that this was one of the very best draft he's had - there is no way that he moves Dobson.  NYI was apparently going to trade one of their 1st rounders for Pacioretty but that deal fell through when they saw Dobson and Wahlstrom still available.  

After losing Tavares NYI will probably be looking at building around Barzal, Dobson, Wahlstrom etc.  There's no real point for them to add veterans when they have a hole at C1 and in goal. 

4 minutes ago, mll said:

Lamoriello said that this was one of the very best draft he's had - there is no way that he moves Dobson.  NYI was apparently going to trade one of their 1st rounders for Pacioretty but that deal fell through when they saw Dobson and Wahlstrom still available.  

After losing Tavares NYI will probably be looking at building around Barzal, Dobson, Wahlstrom etc.  There's no real point for them to add veterans when they have a hole at C1 and in goal. 

agreed, plus losing tavares helps them to go for Hughes.

Archived