The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Colorado and Ottawa

1 minute ago, 6string said:

TB has way more on the table, looks to be the front runner. I hope TB gets er done!

A top 5 pick, a 20-25 pick and a top 6 winger that does everything well is not a terrible package. For that package though I'd ask them to take Bobby Ryan too.

2 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

A top 5 pick, a 20-25 pick and a top 6 winger that does everything well is not a terrible package. For that package though I'd ask them to take Bobby Ryan too.

Point + Sergachev + 2 firsts for EK was posted here earlier tonight...

3 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Doesn't mean Tampa would offer that............................ cause you know................ those are two very cheap very good players..........

Off course and the same holds true on your end too.

7 hours ago, 6string said:

Point + Sergachev + 2 firsts for EK was posted here earlier tonight...

Wow.  TB should keep that and run away from EK.  Point is a top fifteen center playing on the second line, and was one of there only guys that produced throughout the playoffs.  Sergechev won't be EK, nobody's is, but he's going to be very good.  If I was OTT I'd take that and run.

This is an interesting idea, but I think the only way Colorado would pull the trigger is if they negotiate with Karlsson and sign him to an extension as a part of the deal.  Not sure whether he'd want to sign long term in Colorado.  It's just way to risky for the Avs to give up those assets for a potential 1 year of Karlsson.

On 7/5/2018 at 9:43 PM, Nucksfollower1983 said:

To Colorado:

Eric Karlsson

To Ottawa:

2019 first round pick (from Ottawa)

2019 first round pick (Colorado)

Gabriel Landeskog

you might have to take the Colorado 1st off there and just get returned Landeskog and the Ottawa 1st. 341 pts in 506 games and only 25 has to count for something.

7 hours ago, Ojibwa72 said:

you might have to take the Colorado 1st off there and just get returned Landeskog and the Ottawa 1st. 341 pts in 506 games and only 25 has to count for something.

It does count for something. Landeskog is the only established player going to Ottawa not all first round picks are a sure thing. If you want a defenceman of Karlsson's calibre you have to pay up.

Archived