The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Habs intend to trade Pacioretty as soon as possible!

TheRick

It's possible they approached him previously and then he said no. Then the Habs came out with "We have no intention to sign Pacioretty long term" just to make it look like they were the ones in control of the situation. Seen people be super dickish like this before.

57 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Yea Calgary has looked a little all over the place too.

To think they gave up a 15th overall pick (Barzal, Connor), a 45th pick (Forsbacka-Karlsson, Sprong), and a 52nd pick (R.Andersson, Dunn) for Hamilton.

Only to turn around and trade him, Ferland, and another top prospect for Hanifin and Lindholm. I don't know about you but I'd prefer Barzal, Sprong, Dunn, Fox, and Ferland over Hanfin and Lindholm.

Gotta love a rushed rebuild though.

ummm Calgary drafted Rasmus Anderrson.

4 minutes ago, Noseforthenet said:

It's possible they approached him previously and then he said no. Then the Habs came out with "We have no intention to sign Pacioretty long term" just to make it look like they were the ones in control of the situation. Seen people be super dickish like this before.

I'm not sure why everyone is shocked. Montreal has been looking to trade him since the trade deadline. It was rumoured they wanted Charlie Coyle and a 1st at the deadline.

What's shocking is coming out and saying we are trading him asap.

1 hour ago, rekker said:

I don't get the reasoning for Bergeven to come out and say this publically. He just looks desperate and if no good offers come in he has backed himself into a corner. Not sure what the French word is for tool. But Bergeven = Le Tool. 

Do Bergevin and Dorian share the same brain?  

2 hours ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Bergevin is the worst GM in the league bar none.

2 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

Yeah but Dorion is a very close second.

They have had a lot less high picks and golden boys named McDavid I think GMPC is by far the leagues worst gm.... but hey I don’t care how there ranked as long as jim keeps filling our cupboard and inching us closer to becoming a top 10 team for a decade 

33 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I'm not sure why everyone is shocked. Montreal has been looking to trade him since the trade deadline. It was rumoured they wanted Charlie Coyle and a 1st at the deadline.

What's shocking is coming out and saying we are trading him asap.

It's like Bergevin needs to make way for the 2019 models. 

1 hour ago, Ryan Strome said:

ummm Calgary drafted Rasmus Anderrson.

Thanks tips.

If they kept the 52nd they could have drafted Andersson with that pick (since Andersson was clearly their guy) AND still taken Dunn with the 53rd (the pick used to take Andersson)

6 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Thanks tips.

If they kept the 52nd they could have drafted Andersson with that pick (since Andersson was clearly their guy) AND still taken Dunn with the 53rd (the pick used to take Andersson)

They took Kylington with their other 2nd. I think you're assuming you know who they wanted.

Maybe we should have kept our 2nd and drafted Andersson, "tips."

And btw you clearly posted they could have drafted him. They did, instead of being ignorant just say thx for letting me know.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

They took Kylington with there other 2nd. I think you're assuming you know who they wanted.

Maybe we should have kept our 2nd and drafted Andersson, "tips."

They would have had 3 2nds if they hadn't made the Hamilton trade meaning they could have had Andersson, Dunn, and Kylington. Try and keep up.

And no thanks we have enough bottom 4 D-men developing right now. We were weak on left wing and made a good trade to get Baertschi.

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Said it then and I will say it now would much rather have Andersson. By your logic Pettersson sucks because he hasn't played 1 nhl game.

actually petterson hasn't  proven anythingat the nhl level  ...yet  he needs start eating some red meat , put on some weight and become a little less transparent ,but I hear he's pretty good

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

They would have had 3 2nds if they hadn't made the Hamilton trade meaning they could have had Andersson, Dunn, and Kylington. Try and keep up.

And no thanks we have enough bottom 4 D-men developing right now. We were weak on left wing and made a good trade to get Baertschi.

See my edit. You clearly didn't even know Calgary drafted him. Stop being so deniro. 

1 minute ago, chon derry said:

actually petterson hasn't  proven anythingat the nhl level  ...yet  he needs start eating some red meat , put on some weight and become a little less transparent ,but I hear he's pretty good

Ya and I wouldn't trade him for Baertschi but apparently you would.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

See my edit. You clearly didn't even know Calgary drafted him. Stop being so deniro. 

Actually I'm well aware they drafted him, I've discussed it countless times when going over the Baertschi trade. 

Stop posting like a third line plug. Oh wait that's who you're named after...

Archived