The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask The Poster Below You Anything

Rate this topic

Sculpt my big, sloping back yard with heavy equipment and install a super awesome, custom, u-built fertigation statement to feed all of my trees, berries, grapes, etc. It looks like a gravel pit right now. It’s a big job, in town, half-completed. 

I just sold my beautiful, mint 1997 Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird with only 5700 miles on her. 

What kind of street bike do you have that I’d like to ride on the Kamloops side-roads? 

17 hours ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Sculpt my big, sloping back yard with heavy equipment and install a super awesome, custom, u-built fertigation statement to feed all of my trees, berries, grapes, etc. It looks like a gravel pit right now. It’s a big job, in town, half-completed. 

I just sold my beautiful, mint 1997 Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird with only 5700 miles on her. 

What kind of street bike do you have that I’d like to ride on the Kamloops side-roads? 

I prefer trucks.

What's your worst nightmare?

• 3 weeks later...

Only the kindest buds and the branches from peach trees.

When prepared properly, ginger fried beef is the single most important dish on a chinese restaurant's menu. It's do or die for me. A good crispy fried chow mein is the second most important dish.

Where in Victoria do I order my chinese food from?

"Where in Victoria do I order my chinese food from?"

Oh luckylager, though my name is Donna Chang, I'm not chinese (you were duped!):

If you saw Alf floating in the ocean miles from the nearest shore, would you throw him a personal flotation device or an anchor?

• Cheers 1