The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask The Poster Below You Anything

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

"Where in Victoria do I order my chinese food from?"

Oh luckylager, though my name is Donna Chang, I'm not chinese (you were duped!):

If you saw Alf floating in the ocean miles from the nearest shore, would you throw him a personal flotation device or an anchor?

a herd of cats

what are you doing down there? ain't you got, no learnin?

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Because Orville Redenbacher and Colonel Saunders are both cousins of mine. 

Porterhouse or Ribeye?

ribeye marinated with Korean bbq sauce cooked over real charcoal.

Would you rather be ugly and rich or dumb and cute? 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

ribeye marinated with Korean bbq sauce cooked over real charcoal.

Would you rather be ugly and rich or dumb and cute? 

Guess I'd rather be dumb and cute, considering how you just totally &^@#ed up my rib eye.

Save that marinate for a crappy steak, like a flank or something.

Edit- only problem with the guy below is he's not using a mother&^@#ing bbq. Such a moron for that

How To Cook A &^@#ing Steak, by Alex Balk

Go to the goddamn grocery and get steak. Yes, the grocery. A little ammonia is not going to kill you, you pussy. You want to be all fancy and grass-fed and environmentally conscious, go ahead, I don’t give a $&!#, just get a &^@#ing steak. Ribeye is good. And, yes, bone-in. Schmuck. Take the steak home. Get a bigass frying pan and put the $&!# on the stove, cranking the heat up as far as that &^@#er will go. Take a $&!#load of salt—rocksalt, you dumb mother&^@#er, none of that fine-grained crap here—and toss it around the bottom of the pan. When the pan is hot as all &^@#—it should scorch the $&!# out of your finger if you’re stupid enough to touch it—put the &^@#ing steak on there. You can crack some pepper on the top of the steak as the bottom is searing, but don’t even talk to me about garlic or onion powder or COMPOUND &^@#ING BUTTER, asshole. This is steak, all you &^@#ing need is salt and pepper. After a bit (3 minutes for pink, 5 for cooked good), flip that $&!# over and do the same &^@#ing thing you just did with the other side, i.e. sit on your ass and wait for your mother&^@#ing steak to be ready, you useless assbag. When you’re done, sling that $&!# on a plate. Beringer’s 1996 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Private Reserve makes an absolutely delightful accompaniment, particularly if you’ve taken care to let it breathe a bit before quaffing. Also, make some &^@#ing potatoes, because that’s what you eat with a &^@#ing steak. God, sometimes I just want to

smack the $&!# out of you.

Alex Balk – The Awl

2nd edit- I broke the rules, sorry.. 

Mashed or baked potatoes with your steak? Man, this formatting is super freaking weird

Edited by luckylager
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, 112 said:

I think it depends on how it's prepared. Mashed potatoes made with the right cheese is better than a baked potatoe, but standard mashed doesn't hold up as well.

What's one thing you'll never forget?

Burrows' Dragonslayer Goal.

Why do kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?