The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Golden Knights re-sign Marc-Andre Fleury

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Signing] Golden Knights re-sign Marc-Andre Fleury

Happy for MAF but he'll be 34 in November. LV probably could have waited it out to see how next year goes. It's not like he's going to turn down 3 x $7M at the All Star break even if he is having another stellar season. Ah well, good for Fleury

4 hours ago, VIC_CITY said:

Happy for MAF but he'll be 34 in November. LV probably could have waited it out to see how next year goes. It's not like he's going to turn down 3 x $7M at the All Star break even if he is having another stellar season. Ah well, good for Fleury

Disregard my response.  Wasn’t paying close enough attention to his age. Lol 

Looks like a solid deal. Not too long and he was lights out last year. If he can keep up last year's performance for the three years of the contract it'll actually be a steal.

Even at his age he's still a franchise player for them, but who knows if he'll be able to replicate last season's play. I fully expect Vegas to take a step back.

Good for him though, he won three championships with the Pens and now he can wind down his career in Vegas of all places.

I think last season was a above average Fleury, those first 3 rounds of playoffs were crazy..Look at the saves against the Jets, crazy...

Normal guy next season,  no more standing on his head saving everything...

So without Fleury playing crazy i see Vegas making playoffs #6 spot.....

1. Jets

2. Nashville

3. Sharks

4. Dallas

5. Vegas

6. Calgary

7. Colorado

8.???? Edmonton or Kings

4 minutes ago, wildcam said:

I think last season was a above average Fleury, those first 3 rounds of playoffs were crazy..Look at the saves against the Jets, crazy...

Normal guy next season,  no more standing on his head saving everything...

So without Fleury playing crazy i see Vegas making playoffs #6 spot.....

1. Jets

2. Nashville

3. Sharks

4. Dallas

5. Vegas

6. Blues

7. Colorado

8.???? Calgary, Edmonton or Kings

Archived