The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why so many mononucleosis cases for hockey players?

19 hours ago, CanuckGAME said:

Oh yeah I'm totally an Incel.  I'm actually married bud.

Also not afraid of a woman that did what she wanted sexually.  But marrying a chick who took a tally of how many "vipers shes piped" would be something I would avoid.  

Liberal, everything hurts my feelings, everything PC, did you just assume my gender people like You and @gurnare what's wrong with the world.  Go cry somewhere else.

In a thread about mono you call back to a 10 year old story about some girl who slept with hockey players (as if you never tried to sleep with a pretty girl), and blame her for high rates of mono in the NHL, and call her husband a poor guy. Sounds pretty incel/red pill/MRA to me. 

And then you prattle on about PC. Everyone who is upset that they cant be a dick openly without someone calling them out cries about PC. 

3 minutes ago, butters said:

In a thread about mono you call back to a 10 year old story about some girl who slept with hockey players (as if you never tried to sleep with a pretty girl), and blame her for high rates of mono in the NHL, and call her husband a poor guy. Sounds pretty incel/red pill/MRA to me. 

And then you prattle on about PC. Everyone who is upset that they cant be a dick openly without someone calling them out cries about PC. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5145355

Not exactly an expert, but what I remember from back when I was young and (slightly) better looking was that a lot of physical interaction occurred. Not blaming anyone, but if one guy on a team picks up something as contagious as mono he will likely pass it to someone else. Either on the bus, the bench or the ice. Maybe even the other team. Face washes, spitting, finger biting, shared water bottles and close contact are more than enough to spread disease. 

Archived