The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fortnite Squads

On 2018-07-17 at 1:29 PM, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

PSN doesn't play nice with the other platforms, unfortunately.

I am on Xbox. 

PSN can play with PC, but MS and Sony hate each other so there is no cross platform for those two. We have a competitive 4 squad and there are many leagues you can play in for money and the top guys are in tourneys for $500,000 per event. A PS4 just won the last one. 

11 hours ago, BoqvistOrBust said:

PSN can play with PC, but MS and Sony hate each other so there is no cross platform for those two. We have a competitive 4 squad and there are many leagues you can play in for money and the top guys are in tourneys for $500,000 per event. A PS4 just won the last one. 

Oh cool! Thanks or that extra info. Do you know if the same is true for Nintendo Switch and Playstation?

• 2 weeks later...

It disappoints me that my generation and the one before me have failed the Millennials, now my generation along with the Millennials are failing Generation Z.  We're falling further and further down the educational ladder, so what do we do?  Hire tutors for our kids?  No.  Hire "coaches" to teach them how to play a video game (fortnite) better?  Apparently so....

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2788860-parents-hiring-fortnite-coaches-to-improve-play-help-children-level-up 

Archived