The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Happy Birthday, Loui Eriksson!

-Vintage Canuck-

Good grief...another reminder that Loui will be 37 yo (with another four years of offensive impotence) when his contract expires.  Watch, he will get his 33 goals in the final year of his contract.

Loui Eriksson = the most expensive penalty killer in the NHL.

Anyways, happy birthday.  Everyone deserves to celebrate on their birthday.  I hope you're giving your agent big annual bonuses for the big fat contract that you have yet to earn.

Damnit VC! I just saw this on IG and thought I'd come in and post it.

I truly hope we see a phenomenal 4 final years from Loui. He had a really good stretch of hockey.

I think as many have said, he's best when he's a complimentary player that plays behind heavy artillery and stays away from the hard matchups.

He could become a 50-60 point guy for us on the 2nd or 3rd line.

6 minutes ago, apollo said:

Damnit VC! I just saw this on IG and thought I'd come in and post it.

I truly hope we see a phenomenal 4 final years from Loui. He had a really good stretch of hockey.

I think as many have said, he's best when he's a complimentary player that plays behind heavy artillery and stays away from the hard matchups.

He could become a 50-60 point guy for us on the 2nd or 3rd line.

I think you were a big fan of Ryan Miller when he was here. It's his birthday today too. ;) 

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I think you were a big fan of Ryan Miller when he was here. It's his birthday today too. ;) 

Man ... I'd kill for him to come back.

Markstrom for Miller + 2nd

Re-sign Sbisa 2 years 2.5 AAV

Archived