The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] New Canucks President

5 minutes ago, 6string said:

I'm interested to know why Chris Pronger's name has come up several times, there must be something there for his name to come up...

Maybe hiring one of the NHL's own might get us some respect from the criminals in the DPS?  He could at least put some serious pressure on the league to not assign Sutherland to any of our games.  Still not sure how much I like the idea as he is exactly the opposite of Linden's classiness.

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Maybe hiring one of the NHL's own might get us some respect from the criminals in the DPS?  He could at least put some serious pressure on the league to not assign Sutherland to any of our games.  Still not sure how much I like the idea as he is exactly the opposite of Linden's classiness.

9837D811-CE00-4D43-9D0C-3A6633B9750D.gif.2b7edca3baffbbc9331fd3ea00663b9d.gif

Nice guys finish last.

I would expect this fanbase to know this as an absolute by now. 

6 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

There is an arrogance about him, yet if he is qualified and has some push at Head Office he should be considered.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE THE SEDINS!!! nobody knows this team better and what it needs then them. They said they would consider returning to hockey in a management position. With two of them they would be able to do a better job overseeing all areas of the team. Everyone in management likes them and respects their input already. I wouldn't be surprised if Trev offered them the job. He doesn't seem to be the guy who likes being in the spotlight. This is the Sedins team and they can relate to the players on the team better than Linden can. 

Just now, kenhodgejr said:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE THE SEDINS!!! nobody knows this team better and what it needs then them. They said they would consider returning to hockey in a management position. With two of them they would be able to do a better job overseeing all areas of the team. Everyone in management likes them and respects their input already. I wouldn't be surprised if Trev offered them the job. He doesn't seem to be the guy who likes being in the spotlight. This is the Sedins team and they can relate to the players on the team better than Linden can. 

How about we let them enjoy their families and don't expose them to yet more abuse at the hands of the media for a few years?  There will obviously jobs made for them should they wish.

Archived