The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Has the Western World Lost Moderate/Centrist Politics?

Rob_Zepp

15 hours ago, infinitecarnage said:

the current fashion is beyond disgusting. nowadays men look like they're wearing their little brothers'  tshirts and their girlfriends'  shorts.

Ive said this before.

can we all just go back to wearing our own jeans.

ya got guys wearing spray on skinnys that like you say look like they are their sisters jeans and then ya got women wearing these frumpy baggy jeans  like dad jeans.

so much wrong.

Edited by riffraff
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I’m guessing you weren’t alive between 1950 and 1995?

i was born in 1982. i know what you mean. but from the mid 90s to 2015 - almost 20 years - this was the standard 

michigan_shorts_original.jpg

and everyone was making fun of the short shorts. that's why i'm having a hard time accepting this blasphemy

15599130734836.jpg

6 minutes ago, infinitecarnage said:

i was born in 1982. i know what you mean. but from the mid 90s to 2015 - almost 20 years - this was the standard 

and everyone was making fun of the short shorts. that's why i'm having a hard time accepting this blasphemy

15599130734836.jpg

Huh, well at least those shorts in your last picture are actually short shorts.

15 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Not everyone wants kids. Most of us want sex tho :lol: Lots of people need to adopt. Or choose to. Lots of versions of "natural" gong on out there. 

I think people are born what they are, no one chooses to be transgender they just are. It bothers me that a lot of these discussions seem to be around straight people claiming their rights are being harmed by recognizing the rights for these folks. Nothing bad happens from recognizing rights for all of us. 

All true, but a straight man is not going to want sex with a trans women who has male parts, and not woman parts.  

32 minutes ago, Alflives said:

All true, but a straight man is not going to want sex with a trans women who has male parts, and not woman parts.  

honestly I couldn't care less what people want to do in the sack, none of my business. PET got that one right at least :lol:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, infinitecarnage said:

15599130734836.jpg

Oh you're talking about sports shorts?

The original pictures you posted were casual shorts at a standard length. Those models looked wealthy and healthy. Most parents would approve imo.

But yeah, you were born around the explosion of Bermuda shorts length, it's kinda come and gone now.. Gotta admit when i see my brother wearing his long shorts past his knees in his 50's he kinda looks like a teenager drowning in his clothes.

But in sports?  hands down fruitiest sports shorts have got to be Muay Thai, I still have mine from my sparring days.

However , I advise not telling these types that they are wearing p*&&y shorts...

Awesome-Flying-Knee-Knockout-Muay-Thai-GIF.gif.29e06146395b6d60528694d50cbab2fd.gif

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Oh you're talking about sports shorts?

The original pictures you posted were casual shorts at a standard length. Those models looked wealthy and healthy. Most parents would approve imo.

But yeah, you were born around the explosion of Bermuda shorts length, it's kinda come and gone now.. Gotta admit when i see my brother wearing his long shorts past his knees in his 50's he kinda looks like a teenager drowning in his clothes.

But in sports?  hands down fruitiest sports shorts have got to be Muay Thai, I still have mine from my sparring days.

However , I advise not telling these types that they are wearing p*&&y shorts...

Awesome-Flying-Knee-Knockout-Muay-Thai-GIF.gif.29e06146395b6d60528694d50cbab2fd.gif

imageproxy.php?img=&key=e7226594f0bd9e6a

actually i'm talkin about shorts in general (cargo shorts included). i admit, that michigan fab five shorts are way too baggy even for my own taste, but the length is ideal; barely covering the knees. whenever i see a grown up man wearing shorts that exposes his goddamn knees, i immediately think of tom selleck in magnum pi. yikes:sick:

3 minutes ago, infinitecarnage said:

whenever i see a grown up man wearing shorts that exposes his goddamn knees, i immediately think of tom selleck in magnum pi. yikes:sick:

So I'm guessing you're not a soccer fan or many other sports for that matter. 

Does it bother you when men go shirtless? I imagine if knee's freak you out, nipples must send you into a fury. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, infinitecarnage said:

actually i'm talkin about shorts in general (cargo shorts included). i admit, that michigan fab five shorts are way too baggy even for my own taste, but the length is ideal; barely covering the knees. whenever i see a grown up man wearing shorts that exposes his goddamn knees, i immediately think of tom selleck in magnum pi. yikes:sick:

Some of us do squats

Just sayin

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, riffraff said:

Ive said this before.

can we all just go back to wearing our own jeans.

ya got guys wearing spray on skinnys that like you say look like they are their sisters jeans and then ya got women wearing these frumpy baggy jeans  like dad jeans.

so much wrong.

Hey.... I wear skinny jeans.... :unsure:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1