The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Has the Western World Lost Moderate/Centrist Politics?

Rob_Zepp

3 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

That's funny because when I see a man with shorts that go past his knees, I think "you're a grown man. You don't need to buy clothing you'll grow into."

Pretty much this. 

Shorts past the knees are for kids. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

That's funny because when I see a man with shorts that go past his knees, I think "you're a grown man. You don't need to buy clothing you'll grow into."

to each his own i guess. the reason i'm obsessed with it, because i'm having a hard time finding shorts and tshirts for my liking. the current fashion sense makes me wanna puke

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, infinitecarnage said:

to each his own i guess. the reason i'm obsessed with it, because i'm having a hard time finding shorts and tshirts for my liking. the current fashion sense makes me wanna puke

Second hand stores?  I always thought spending money, of any sizeable amount, on clothing was kind of a female thing.  

5 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Nothing wrong with a good suit

I firmly believe that every man should own at least one tailored suit. You don't need to break the bank to get one either. There's nothing wrong with buying a suit off the rack and getting it tailored to you. 

Edited by HerrDrFunk
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I firmly believe that every man should own at least one tailored suit. You don't need to break the bank to get one either. There's nothing wrong with buying a suit off the rack and getting it tailored to you. 

And it’s fun.

• Cheers 1

Just now, bishopshodan said:

I'm quick like that.

God forbid we ever get another lock-out.

I could only imagine the topics...

Here’s one.

Do the SJW women feminists hate men because they are fighting against their naturally instinct that attracts them (survival of species urges) to rough and tough guys?  “Bad boys” (as some see these guys) can be seen genetically as having the genes that would be the strongest for procreation.  

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Here’s one.

Do the SJW women feminists hate men because they are fighting against their naturally instinct that attracts them (survival of species urges) to rough and tough guys?  “Bad boys” (as some see these guys) can be seen genetically as having the genes that would be the strongest for procreation.  

You're gonna make Riff's head explode.

Even if I completely understood your question, I'm not sure I'm the person to answer it.

Are you really asking...do they hate themselves because they are denying their nature? and taking it out on Bad Boys?

• Upvote 1