The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Chris Tanev Sig.

38 minutes ago, Justdean10 said:

I likes it!!!
At first glance I thought his body wasn't connected  to his pants but besides that

I guess maybe adding some more effects towards the bottom right of his body would help with that, so it doesn't look split. 

I'll keep that in mind for next time. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It looks great. How long have you been making sigs and what program do you use?

Not long. I was messing around with photoshop for about a year like 6-7 years ago. I used to post sigs right here on CDC back when they had the sig of the week contest. I want to get back into it, so I decided to come back lol. Hopefully we can get some more traffic in this part of the forum. 

Right now I'm using Photohop CC 2017. 

1 minute ago, NuckNation_ said:

Not long. I was messing around with photoshop for about a year like 6-7 years ago. I used to post sigs right here on CDC back when they had the sig of the week contest. I want to get back into it, so I decided to come back lol. Hopefully we can get some more traffic in this part of the forum. 

Right now I'm using Photohop CC 2017. 

Now I'm curious what your old username was, haha.

i would shave off the bottom half a little bit (maybe past the logo) honestly i think it would look fine without the little explosion on the bottom, and just have the text as is, thats pretty slick. make some adjustments and play around. its pretty good all around, but the minor adjustments i would make is the height of the sig and maybe rid of the explosion, and sharpen it a little bit to make it pop. sometimes its good to go simple :3

Archived