The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

topics for the silly season got some?

smithers joe

Start on the right side, at the ear. Shave down to the corner of my jaw. Do the chin, then the mustache with the grain first, then against the grain second. Left side ear to jaw, then the neck (the worst part) the grain of my hair is going 60 different directions and my Adam's Apple is on the large side. Usually bumpy and red like a plucked turkey for the first half of the day.

I do that same order every singe time. I like routine hahaha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you won the lottery, how would you quit your job?

Me, I would arrive with a giant oversize check then I would write "I quit" on the back, I'd walk by everyone not saying a word then I'd leave the check on the floor as I am walking out the door I do the 'dusting of the shoulders' and leave.

On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎06 at 10:40 PM, Salacious Crumb said:

Why can’t a guy find a place to play snooker anymore?

On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎17 at 12:44 PM, MattJVD said:

If you're on the Island I can recommend a place. Not sure about the lower mainland though.

Try the local Legion or Army and Navy clubs. 

Sidney had/has two of the best snooker tables around. Cliff Thorburn used to have one moved to wherever he was putting on a demonstration in Victoria.

19 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

Me, I would arrive with a giant oversize check then I would write "I quit" on the back, I'd walk by everyone not saying a word then I'd leave the check on the floor as I am walking out the door I do the 'dusting of the shoulders' and leave.

I'd go in every day saying "You want me to do what?" telling them "Today doesn't look like the day for that" and seeing how long it would take to get fired.

8 minutes ago, gurn said:

Try the local Legion or Army and Navy clubs. 

Sidney had/has two of the best snooker tables around. Cliff Thorburn used to have one moved to wherever he was putting on a demonstration in Victoria.

Yep! specificly; The Canadian Scottish Regiment Officer's mess. It has a snooker club open to the public with a proper 12'x6' table and the largest single malt selection in the city.

16 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

I wouldn't quit my job....

.....but they'd probably assume I did when I don't show up anymore 

Archived