The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

7th overall, 2018 Vancouver Canucks

Which one looks better?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

V1:

15dsz60.jpg

V2:

iwi6bd.jpg

CnC?

I like V1, it's more clear. V2 is too simple and typical for me, and it looks mostly blurred with that hue effect.

Quinn is a very assertive guy. So his picture should match that with a clear hi-definition picture.

If you could take the clarity and font from V1 and apply it to Quinn's centred position in V2, it would look nicer. IMO of course.

If I had to choose 1, it would be V1.

12 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

A bit rusty, I guess. First sig in five months.

i was about to say XD

normally you're better at blending

i would take the cleanliness of the first version, center the render, and change the background to that of maybe the canucks lockeroom or a vanilla lock room, and gaussian blur it a little bit to give it some depth and play with the lighting to suit the render, because the blue background kinda just makes everything blend in and just gives it the "sticker effect"

14 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

V1:

15dsz60.jpg

V2:

iwi6bd.jpg

CnC?

V1: Placement of Hughes is fine but in my opinion, the text should be lowered down near the bottom of the sig. The blurred jersey in the back is a bit distracting, maybe enlarging it and blurring it a little more (gaussian blur) would look better.

V2: Text placement here is good. The background looks a bit low quality. Try using the blur tool around the edges to take the attention off some of the pixelated background. 

Try playing around with gradient maps. 

Archived