The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schools closed after threats to transgender child

Toews

An entire school district has been closed after parents threatened a transgender girl with castration and a beating because she used the girls’ bathroom.

The horrific messages, which referred to 12-year-old Maddie as “it,” “this thing,” “half baked maggot” and “the transgender,” were posted on a Facebook group for parents of students in Achille, Oklahoma.

The two schools in Achille will be closed until Wednesday (August 15) after Maddie – who usually goes to the staff bathroom – used a girls’ toilet once, on the first day of seventh grade.

Local resident Jamie Crenshaw responded to news of this on the Facebook group, writing: “The transgender is already using the girls bathroom,” adding: “Enough is enough.”

This sparked a wave of hatred against Maddie, who has identified as a girl since fifth grade, with Eddie Belcher writing: “If he wants to be a female make him a female.

“A good sharp knife will do the job really quick.”

Another group member, Kevin Lee Bickerstaff, said: “Just tell the kids to kick ass in the bathroom and it won’t want to come back!”

One post by Seth Cooper suggested that Parker, who it is understood is Jamie Crenshaw’s son, “whip his ass until he quits coming to school.”

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/08/14/transgender-castrate-child-oklahoma-parents-threaten-school/

Glad we passed C-16 so that the baboons in our society won't fling their crap at innocent children.

7 minutes ago, Toews said:

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/08/14/transgender-castrate-child-oklahoma-parents-threaten-school/

Glad we passed C-16 so that the baboons in our society won't fling their crap at innocent children.

This is the one point in which I find the internet mobs entirely justified for outing a persons place of work, public interests and hobbies.

Filth like that doesn't deserve to have a safe place to hang out for threatening a frigging child.

Oh you got fired?  Start a go fund me

Oh you can't drink at your favorite watering hole?  Cry to FOX n Friends

Seriously read up on a few other outlets about this story...it's vile.  The local sheriffs are essentially washing their hands of it too.  When people make fun of middle and south western American states THESE are the people they're speaking of and for damned good reason

3 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

"Transgender girl....12 year old Maddie"

And I'm sure she came to that decision entirely on her own.

Why not? I knew I was straight and male at the same age. Did you have trouble making that determination?

18 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

You think parents in Oklahoma pushed being trans on their kid? :huh:

Parents push all sorts of weirdness on their kids. Religion, veganism, transgenderism, political affiliation. And often when they're too young to intelligently debate these things. It might be because if they were old enough to do that they would recognize it as bull$&!#. 

6 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Parents push all sorts of weirdness on their kids. Religion, veganism, transgenderism, political affiliation. And often when they're too young to intelligently debate these things. It might be because if they were old enough to do that they would recognize it as bull$&!#. 

You’re saying transgenderism is bs?

1 minute ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Be whatever you want to be. It's almost certain the parents played an influential role in the predicament this kid is in now, and that's what I have a problem with. It's tantamount to child abuse. 

So it's the parents' fault that adults are threatening to castrate a 12 year old? 

&^@# right off with that noise.

3 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Be whatever you want to be. It's almost certain the parents played an influential role in the predicament this kid is in now, and that's what I have a problem with. It's tantamount to child abuse. 

Hmmm.. I see what you’re saying, not sure I agree with it though. I appreciate the clarification.

3 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

So it's the parents' fault that adults are threatening to castrate a 12 year old? 

&^@# right off with that noise.

Did he say that? Did he defend them for threats? No.

*$&@! right off with that PC noise.

Archived