The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

This Moose is HUGE

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

I really didn't know where to post this, but I feel this is a must watch/see for anyone. I've seen moose before and know they're big, obviously much bigger then a deer, but I've never seen a moose this big in my life. When the moose is kind of inline with the SUV on the other side of the road backing up, that moose is literally double the height of that SUV by just walking height, I'm just shocked, anyways check it out!

https://www.theinertia.com/mountain/see-if-you-can-grasp-the-size-of-this-gigantic-moose-sauntering-down-a-street-in-alaska/

Alaska-Yukon Moose are gigantic.  They're easily the biggest sub-species of moose. They can get over 7 feet at the shoulder and their antlers from furthest tip to furthest tip can some times span close to 70 inches. Some cam weigh over 1100 lbs too. They're impressively huge.

2 minutes ago, Jaku said:

Alaska-Yukon Moose are gigantic.  They're easily the biggest sub-species of moose. They can get over 7 feet at the shoulder and their antlers from furthest tip to furthest tip can some times span close to 70 inches. Some cam weigh over 1100 lbs too. They're impressively huge.

You got to think though that SUV on the other side of the road is about 6ft in height, and this moose looks way taller than that, it's got to be near 9-10ft I would think....

1 hour ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

I really didn't know where to post this, but I feel this is a must watch/see for anyone. I've seen mooses before and know they're big, obviously much bigger then a deer, but I've never seen a moose this big in my life. When the moose is kind of inline with the SUV on the other side of the road backing up, that moose is literally double the height of that SUV by just walking height, I'm just shocked, anyways check it out!

https://www.theinertia.com/mountain/see-if-you-can-grasp-the-size-of-this-gigantic-moose-sauntering-down-a-street-in-alaska/

I believe the correct ten is meese. 

3 hours ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Curious what does October have to do with posting in Off-Topic General? Does it get more exciting in here in October like Canucks Talk?

Edit: Was informed it was for hunting, understand now, sorry.

I figured it was because hockey season will be starting and we can stop talking about huge mooses.

Archived