The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Mix Exchange - August

Caboose

1 hour ago, otherwise said:

I don't have a problem with you posting your review if you want.... Anyone else have objections?

I doubt I'll have time after weds....

@Caboose

I mean, I'm in no rush now as my request for receiving an early mix was already granted. I do want to see what everybody threw together though, and how people felt about other's mixes. 

We'll see what Caboose has to say about the whole thing, and if he's out we should all just post our mixes here and chat about them. I just threw a playlist together on Youtube and pm'd the link to Boose.

@Baer. @Alain Vigneault @Zfetch @Lil B From The Pack @Beluga Whale @Cramarossa @thejazz97 @otherwise @112  

If by tomorrow night you have still not received a mix I'll take over the project. Send me your mixes and I'll distribute them at random to all. Yes, I'll know right away whose mix I received last weekend, and yes, we'll get to continue the process despite that. If you all agree then I'll make my guess as to whose list I think I received prior to checking any pm's.  

@Caboose

25 minutes ago, Green Building said:

@Baer. @Alain Vigneault @Zfetch @Lil B From The Pack @Beluga Whale @Cramarossa @thejazz97 @otherwise @112  

If by tomorrow night you have still not received a mix I'll take over the project. Send me your mixes and I'll distribute them at random to all. Yes, I'll know right away whose mix I received last weekend, and yes, we'll get to continue the process despite that. If you all agree then I'll make my guess as to whose list I think I received prior to checking any pm's.  

@Caboose

Thank you. Please do this.

25 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

@Green Building thanks for being willing to do that. Can I just add you to the convo I have with caboose tomorrow if that’s how it turns out?

I mean, I don't really have the time, but I'll make it. After all, I slapped my reviews together the day I received my mix so... how hard could it be to send out lists to a few people. I'm giving Caboose the benefit of the doubt here as none of us likely know why he bailed this week I'm sure there's a reason, but it's time to move on as some people (other than myself who had his request granted) have expressed time sensitivity. 

Don't bother adding me to the conversation. If Caboose doesn't have the time I'm taking over tomorrow. If he does, terrific. 

10 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

You should just post your review, GB. 

I don't want to upset the apple cart quite yet. There's still a chance this process will complete itself the way it was originally intended. If I start receiving playlist pm's tomorrow night I'll post my review and mail lists out. I'll be studying for 2 tests on Wednesday, but I'll make this $&!# happen. 

Archived