The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Book: UFOs by Leslie Kean - NY Times Bestseller

Kanukfanatic

Has anyone read the book UFOs Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On The Record?

The book came out in 2010 and was written by Leslie Kean. It was on the NY Times bestseller list. It talks about all the confirmed cases of UFO sightings all over the world by credible sources in many countries over many years. 

Just eight months ago, in December 2017, both the NY Times and Washington Post had stories on UFOs being spotted by airforce pilots and they have proof in the form of cockpit gun camera video. They even released that video. You can go to youtube now and watch it. One of the videos was titled GO FAST. I cannot remember the other at the moment.

I have always believed that, in a Universe as big as it is, there would be life all over the universe. The book cements the proof that there are UFOs in our skies. Many experts in governments through out the world, as well as high ranking military personnel and government officials, go on the record in the book stating there in NO DOUBT there are UFOs or UAPs (unidentified aerial phenomena) in our skies. They use the term UAP because the term UFO is now seen as crazy by lots of people because of how the US government has treated the issue.

Those military personnel and other UAP experts also state they have no idea what they are. 

Very interesting read for those with an open mind. As we all know the US Government has worked hard since the 1950s to make anyone that even says UFO look like a lunatic. 

Times are a changing!!

What are your thoughts on the book or the issue?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Has anyone read the book UFOs Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On The Record?

The book came out in 2010 and was written by Leslie Kean. It was on the NY Times bestseller list. It talks about all the confirmed cases of UFO sightings all over the world by credible sources in many countries over many years. 

Just eight months ago, in December 2017, both the NY Times and Washington Post had stories on UFOs being spotted by airforce pilots and they have proof in the form of cockpit gun camera video. They even released that video. You can go to youtube now and watch it. One of the videos was titled GO FAST. I cannot remember the other at the moment.

I have always believed that, in a Universe as big as it is, there would be life all over the universe. The book cements the proof that there are UFOs in our skies. Many experts in governments through out the world, as well as high ranking military personnel and government officials, go on the record in the book stating there in NO DOUBT there are UFOs or UAPs (unidentified aerial phenomena) in our skies. They use the term UAP because the term UFO is now seen as crazy by lots of people because of how the US government has treated the issue.

Those military personnel and other UAP experts also state they have no idea what they are. 

Very interesting read for those with an open mind. As we all know the US Government has worked hard since the 1950s to make anyone that even says UFO look like a lunatic. 

Times are a changing!!

Pfft, the U.S can silence it all they want, but they cannot keep track of people who report UFO's out of their country.  There is at least 300 UFO sightings in Japan per year.  and no, we are not stupid, I am religious guy myself, but I do believe we are not the only living species on earth, and I do believe there is a many more advanced "Alien" races out there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

Pfft, the U.S can silence it all they want, but they cannot keep track of people who report UFO's out of their country.  There is at least 300 UFO sightings in Japan per year.  and no, we are not stupid, I am religious guy myself, but I do believe we are not the only living species on earth, and I do believe there is a many more advanced "Alien" races out there.

Agreed. The lid is about to come off this whole subject. Maybe not imminently but in the next few years I believe. Although some people have said that for a long tiime. We shall see.

speaking of books, if you read the book "conversations with god" it's about the Author having conversations with god.... god tells him that "we are not the only species in this universe" and that they have been here, they are watching us, and they are helping us.  There are also hostile races out there that wants to "take us" but we are being protected by other "alien races".  so yes, confirmed we are not the only race out there.  anyone stupid enough to believe we are it, is out of wack.  no offense.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

speaking of books, if you read the book "conversations with god" it's about the Author having conversations with god.... god tells him that "we are not the only species in this universe" and that they have been here, they are watching us, and they are helping us.  There are also hostile races out there that wants to "take us" but we are being protected by other "alien races".  so yes, confirmed we are not the only race out there.  anyone stupid enough to believe we are it, is out of wack.  no offense.

Not sure how "confirming" that is but lordie do I hope that is true. That sounds bad ass. A space war we don't even know about to protect us from hostile alien races.

1 minute ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Not sure how "confirming" that is but lordie do I hope that is true. That sounds bad ass. A space war we don't even know about to protect us from hostile alien races.

basically there are many  "alien" races out there, we are one kind of "alien" race, there are ones that are "hostile" and ones that are "good"

4 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Times are a changing!!

To quote Monty Python " and pray that there is intelligent life somewhere out in space, cause there's bugger all down here on earth".

Edited by Ilunga
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Times are a changing!!

Man I believe in aliens and UFO's.

It's so hard not to believe when "there could be as many as 40 billion Earth-sized planets orbiting in the habitable zones of Sun-like stars and red dwarfs in the Milky Way, 11 billion of which may be orbiting Sun-like stars."

I'm open to a lot of space theories, people possibly living on Mars in the past, or living underground.

Cool read: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

Pyramids all over the world, under lakes etc, and pyramids on Mars

Edited by J-23
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

"We are the animals that can both understand and respond to reasons. These abilities have given us great knowledge, and power to control the future of life on Earth. Though there may be life elsewhere, there may be no other animals like us. We may be the only rational beings in the Universe."

Derek Parft

I watched a Ted Talk recently that honed in on this very question.  It reasoned that in order for life like us to exist, there are a number of events in the Earth's natural history that created just the right circumstances for our evolution to occur, or even just basic cellular life from the beginning.  Despite the math saying there are a number of other planets like Earth with a similar distance to their star/sun, it could be the case that life on other planets is not like the life we imagine with UFO's. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Agreed. The lid is about to come off this whole subject. Maybe not imminently but in the next few years I believe. Although some people have said that for a long tiime. We shall see.

There is nothing in the skies. We all have HD camera's but funny how all the video's captured are of such poor quality. We aren't alone in the universe but were are definitely alone in our solar system.

• Wat 1

There might be intelligent life out there. But let's look at it from their perspective. Why are aliens, flying possibly 10, 100, 1000 light years to Earth. Only to buzz some farmer's field, or other remote places?

Unless these are alien versions of space probes and they are just gathering data on a very violent, but intelligent, and imaginative species. 

Dr. J. Allen Hynek stated that the majority of UFO sightings were just aircraft, or atmospheric phenomena. But he did say the ones from police officers, pilots there was a small percentage that he deemed "Worthy of serious further study". 

It is possible that a civilization that is 1000's of years more advanced has maybe dimension altering abilities. This might explain why there seems to be a generic "gray alien" but there's also reports of wild deviations in the type of UFO's and type of aliens. Or maybe just everyone's culture/upbringing makes it, you see what you want to see. 

Wonder what would happen if one landed at front of the UN?

Something like?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, peaches5 said:

There is nothing in the skies. We all have HD camera's but funny how all the video's captured are of such poor quality. We aren't alone in the universe but were are definitely alone in our solar system.

Agreed. I do believe there are many advanced life forms/civilizations throughout the Universe but that said Universe is so big that the chances of encountering advanced extra terrestrial life is incredibly slim.

Edited by Ronaldoescobar
  • Upvote 1

I agree with @Ronaldoescobar The sheer size of the universe tells me that there has to be thousands (if not millions) of civilizations out there, many of them more advanced than our own. However, the distances involved, coupled with the speed of light constraint make it extremely unlikely that they're just popping in from time to time to check out some Iowa farmer's corn crop.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Times are a changing!!

Great book! got it a few years back.Very interesting topic that people are taking more and more seriously. Times are changing indeed my friend.

I just found this web page yesterday. Groups a lot of info together nicely...

http://nymag.com/selectall/2018/03/13-reasons-to-believe-aliens-are-real.html

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I agree with @Ronaldoescobar The sheer size of the universe tells me that there has to be thousands (if not millions) of civilizations out there, many of them more advanced than our own. However, the distances involved, coupled with the speed of light constraint make it extremely unlikely that they're just popping in from time to time to check out some Iowa farmer's corn crop.

What if they understand some sort of dimensional travel? ....or something along those lines? where space and time does not have the same effect, something outside our known physics?

One of my favorite things is quantum entanglement, we don't know how that happens. "Spooky action at a distance', how does one particle instantly communicate with its entangled partner regardless of distance?....like any distance!...instantly.

I sometimes wonder if the universe is kinda like that book American Gods in a way, that maybe there are back stage areas where travel and physics is completely different. B)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1