The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

give the poster above you a new name or title

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

charley horse hank

off topic joe  I meet the oldest graf  dougs brother, just the other day at the petro can , the one that runs the Harley dealership , forgot his name already lol  he told me the steelheads folded  thats not good.  I played with doug ,his bro told me he's a teacher  , he was a real joker  wouldn't have expected him as a teacher.

5 minutes ago, chon derry said:

off topic joe  I meet the oldest graf  dougs brother, just the other day at the petro can , the one that runs the Harley dealership , forgot his name already lol  he told me the steelheads folded  thats not good.  I played with doug ,his bro told me he's a teacher  , he was a real joker  wouldn't have expected him as a teacher.

5 minutes ago, chon derry said:

steve. he just won a million on the lottery. lucky B. hope life is going good for you and your lady friend.

1 minute ago, smithers joe said:

steve. he just won a million on the lottery. lucky B. hope life is going good for you and your lady friend.

not allowed to drive truck any more (air ride seats) taking my class 4 learners tommoro , hopfully be driving cab soon  I know the owner  he offered me  a full time gig 

5 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

funny how ppl who dont need to win  do , the truck and trailer he was pulling would have been a good clue for me. my brother in law hit a bear in moricetown in the summertime with his Harley ,turns out steve and pat know each other. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...