The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - Nineteen Eighty-Four (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Beluga Whale

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

DM is White Noise

5bd884c95e16c_DarthMelvin.thumb.jpg.2bb1c21dad35d6094bdc6e2f3433227e.jpg

I have yet to make a thread to challenge others to post in every thread before someone replies to another... I almost did it had 9 more to go them BAM! next time Im leaving the quote threads to last lol

Edit - Each thread on the first page...

I look, forlorn, out the window, watching a pretty landscape rendered solemn by the clouds and by the rain, relaxing, reclined on a chair and sipping bitter coffee, memories of those better days when the pals and I would play mafia passing through my mind intrusively--intrusively because they bring me great sadness, knowing that never again will I have thrills as extreme as when I was almost caught assassinating for the wolves a problematic representative or when revealing the last scum to the rest of the townspeople with whom I battled like Hector with the Trojans. And more so it brings sadness because I do not know what became of those heroes of old: of what fate Krazz faced when he left the family to wage his war on life, the firecracker; or of whether Captain Aerosex lives, as is his lot, in interstellar paradise, eating the lentils of the gods with a consort of women at his left hand--or whether the weight of his manhood was too much for him to take off in a shuttle and he crashed somewhere disasterously. I sigh and sip my coffee.

Archived