The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player V2

Zhukini

My great thanks to @Zhukini for hosting a great round (and posting at an excellent pace too). Thanks go to Boris's many team-mates throughout his career, and in particular to those who won Cups in Chicago and Montreal under his leadership.

@Zhukini definitely deserves a lot of appreciation for setting up and running this simulation so very well.

His updates were always timely; he also responded quickly to any questions both in the thread and via PMs.

I've had a great amount of fun during both the last two sims.

My fellow participants have usually been encouraging to me, and have certainly helped to increase the level of entertainment.

I really hope that we can all do this again next year.

Big Thanks to every one of you!

Kristiano Kardashian-West is now the last man standing!

Definitely taking advantage of every paycheck he can get his hands on at this point...

Not a surprise though, with over $150M in earnings and much more in inheritance, he's got money in his genes! :lol:

giphy.gif

I know I'm a little late on this but that would be game! Thanks everybody for playing, it was interesting doing it a second time around. 

I'd like to do a version 3 eventually, but I'm still toying with the idea of doing it like this, or playing on a databse with Seattle and putting all of us on Seattle as 21/22year olds, and doing a game by game sim, with a 5 year window to win the cup. 

Or it could always just be a classic create a 14 y/o and follow their career. 

Let me know opinions if you see this! Thanks!

Archived