The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tulsi Gabbard DESERVES A Thread!

Nuxfanabroad

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Atta'way Tulsi! Callin out that criminal Hitlery Clinton as cowardly, on twitter. She's got guts taking on that evil witch.

I wish that Hillary Clinton would just shut the (expletive deleted) up. People should stop giving her any airtime at all. Stating that Gabbard is a Russian groomed Democratic candidate is preposterous and was something that most would think Dumbpf would say. 

F off Shillary, and take your buddy Dumbpf with you!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I wish that Hillary Clinton would just shut the (expletive deleted) up. People should stop giving her any airtime at all. Stating that Gabbard is a Russian groomed Democratic candidate is preposterous and was something that most would think Dumbpf would say. 

F off Shillary, and take your buddy Dumbpf with you!

I don't waste any time with any of these clowns, PB..long subscribing to the George Carlin philosophy on politics. Yet was very impressed over a yr back(& started this thread) when I heard this Gabbard woman call out the MIC, vested interest crap.

Unlikely people sometimes just step into a period just begging for someone like them.

• Cheers 2

On 9/10/2019 at 5:56 PM, nuckin_futz said:

38 year old, female, practicing Hindu.

She was never going to be the nominee. This is the USA we're talking about.

Claims to be Hindu and has on many occasions claimed “Hinduphobia” when asked about her religious past.

But as documented by many publications and well known in Oahu, her mother (from Indiana not India) joined a Hare Krishna offshoot called The Science of Identity Foundation when Tusli Gabbard was a teenager. Her father (staunch catholic) is a well known politician, also questioned about ties to the cult. Her husband and several campaign advisers also have ties to the cult.  

7 minutes ago, Canada Hockey Place said:

Claims to be Hindu and has on many occasions claimed “Hinduphobia” when asked about her religious past.

But as documented by many publications and well known in Oahu, her mother (from Indiana not India) joined a Hare Krishna offshoot called The Science of Identity Foundation when Tusli Gabbard was a teenager. Her father (staunch catholic) is a well known politician, also questioned about ties to the cult. Her husband and several campaign advisers also have ties to the cult.  

They're all 'cults' to some of us :P

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

F off Shillary, and take your buddy Dumbpf with you

Exactly what she is doing.

Kinda find it funny though. Trump has taught some snakes how to snake. I sometimes think, if Hillary was a guy she would be praised for how hard she(he) seems.

4 hours ago, Canada Hockey Place said:

Thanks for this, I did not know. People mention the Hindu thing almost every time I hear her name. Obviously because she is a very American seeming vet. It's an interesting point. 

Cults. Yeah, there are some big ones still influencing our politics. Or is that religions? same diff.

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Exactly what she is doing.

Kinda find it funny though. Trump has taught some snakes how to snake. I sometimes think, if Hillary was a guy she would be praised for how hard she(he) seems 

She’s just like Dumbpf. An ego the size of Jupiter, with sycophants galore to lap up their every word. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

She’s just like Dumbpf. An ego the size of Jupiter, with sycophants galore to lap up their every word. 

Worse than urine man.

Urine man is just a con man/grifter who would have a tough time debating Gomer Pyle.  Killery *SHOULD* be smarter than that.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Upvote 1