The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Flames @ Canucks - September 19th, 7:00 PM PDT Pre-Season Game #2

HerrDrFunk

Narrator Voice: Last night the Vancouver Canucks broke ankles:

Narrator Voice: Tried out for the Harlem Globetrotters:

Narrator Voice: And were flat-out robbed:

Narrator Voice: Tonight they look for redemption against the Calgary Flames!

Canucks Lineup:

Flames Lineup: 

we're probably going to be icing a rather young team as most flames players are in china.

Interested in seeing Pettersson and Goldobin play another game hopefully. Both looked fantastic together last game.

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

we're probably going to be icing a rather young team as most flames players are in china.

Interested in seeing Pettersson and Goldobin play another game hopefully. Both looked fantastic together last game.

Agreed. They've shown a lot of chemistry together so far. If I were Green, I'd be tentatively penciling them together on a line at this point...but admittedly there is a lot of pre-season hockey left to play.

Wow, that forward group.  Well, it'll be good to see where Sutter's at and how Gaudette will play in a situation where I've got to think he'll be given more offensive zone time.  Will also be nice to see a Gadjovich, Lind and Palmu playing against some NHL level competition.

On D, Juolevi is obviously the main point of interest but I would like to see whether Pouliot looks more steady.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Flames @ Canucks - September 19th, 7:00 PM PDT Pre-Season Game #2
  • -Vintage Canuck- unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived