The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks @ Flames - September 22nd, 6:30 PM PDT Pre-Season Game #4

iBlueGreen

Alright, I didn't see the GDT or PGT so I created one, I just copied the Canucks official page post:

The Canucks visit the Calgary Flames in their fourth of seven pre-season games. The Canucks went 1-3-0 in the season series versus the Flames in 2017.18. They were led in scoring by Brock Boeser (2-1-3), Michael Del Zotto (0-3-3) and Daniel Sedin (0-3-3).

The Canucks faced the Flames twice during the 2017.18 pre-season defeating Calgary 5-3 at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Sept. 20 and 3-1 on Sept. 28 at Rogers Arena. The Flames defeated the Canucks earlier this week 4-1 at Rogers Arena.

PRE-SEASON SCHEDULE

Tues. Sept. 18 vs Edmonton | 4-2 L | Goal scorers: Baertschi (4:56 2nd), Goldobin (5:14 3rd)

Wed. Sept. 19 vs Calgary | 4-1 L | Goal scorer: Leipsic (9:09 3rd)

Thur. Sept. 20 vs Los Angeles | 4-3 SO W | Goal scorers: Horvat (19:45 1st, 4:19 3rd), Baertschi (15:47 3rd), Goldobin (SOW)

Sat. Sept. 22 at Calgary 6:30pm

Mon. Sept. 24 at Los Angeles (Salt Lake City) 6:00pm

Tues. Sept. 25 at Edmonton 6:00pm

Sat. Sept. 29 vs Arizona (Kelowna) 7:00pm

LAST GAME

Bo Horvat notched two goals, an assist and a shootout goal...Sven Baertschi tied it 3-3 with a power-play goals 15:47 in the third...Elias Pettersson notched two assists...Jacob Markstrom made 29 saves in his first start of the pre-season...Michael Del Zotto led all skaters with eight hits with Darren Archibald notching seven.

8 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Gaudette and Juolevi, as well?

Hopefully. Might see Sautner too. Lots of guys on the left side to decide on. I'd like to see

Pouliot

Juolevi

Sautner

Juolevi needs at least 2 more games to prove himself. Sautner already has played two.

9 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Probably wasting my breath, but would sure be nice to see Virtanen with Pettersson at some point this preseason. Doubt both play tonight though.

We saw them for a brief shift last game. It was when Virtanen started messing with people lol. Stirring crap up 

2 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

I thought training camp was for evaluation, no? 

I felt this last year too with twins. Some guys we don't need to see. Gimme lots of the bubble guys. I want to see someone desperate to make the NHL.

Archibald, Gagner, Gaudette, Gaunce, Goldobin, Leipsic, Motte, Palmu, Juolevi, Chatfield, Pouliot... all bubble guys battling for spots....

Archived