The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks 2018-19 Wallpapers "BATTLE"

CanucksFan95

New season means new wallpapers! Haven't seen an official Canucks wallpaper using their new "Battle/We Are Relentless" campaign slogans yet, so I tried to make my own. Let me know what you think, and please let me know if any of the words for "battle" in the other languages are incorrect - Google translate can only do so much! Cheers

2zz7qsy.png

Iphone Wallpapers

2j2x286.png

5n1zk0.png

219e6v8.png

2i6ccqd.png

1hbbr9.png

1gj2c5.png

Looks great.  Almost feels like nitpicking to comment on the writing when the graphics and design were so well done.

That being said, for the Chinese script I would change 去打仗 (means more of the verbal act of going to war); whereas if you wanted "battle" to mean compete or persevere can use 坚持 ("perseverance") or 战斗 (meaning "fight").  Don't have to change it necessarily.

18 hours ago, Phil_314 said:

Looks great.  Almost feels like nitpicking to comment on the writing when the graphics and design were so well done.

That being said, for the Chinese script I would change 去打仗 (means more of the verbal act of going to war); whereas if you wanted "battle" to mean compete or persevere can use 坚持 ("perseverance") or 战斗 (meaning "fight").  Don't have to change it necessarily.

Oh no, thank you for the input! I will definitely change it, I want it to be as accurate as possible! Cheers

• 2 months later...

Archived