The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks Vs Kings @ Salt Lake City | Preseason Game # 5 | 6:00pm | Canucks.com

taskicon

cut.thumb.jpg.370fae7bf017f5bb3058c404e2a31e82.jpg

The Canucks visit the Los Angeles Kings in Salt Lake City, Utah for their second road trip of the pre-season and first neutral site location. The Canucks went 2-2-0 in the season series versus the Kings in 2017.18. They were led in scoring by Loui Eriksson (2-2-4) and Thomas Vanek (1-3-4).

PRE-SEASON SCHEDULE AND RESULTS

Tues. Sept. 18 vs Edmonton | 4-2 L | Goal scorers: Baertschi (4:56 2nd), Goldobin (5:14 3rd)

Wed. Sept. 19 vs Calgary | 4-1 L | Goal scorer: Leipsic (9:09 3rd)

Thur. Sept. 20 vs Los Angeles | 4-3 SO W | Goal scorers: Horvat (19:45 1st, 4:19 3rd), Baertschi (15:47 3rd), Goldobin (SOW)

Sat. Sept. 22 at Calgary 6:30pm

Mon. Sept. 24 at Los Angeles (Salt Lake City) 6:00pm

Tues. Sept. 25 at Edmonton 6:00pm

Sat. Sept. 29 vs Arizona (Kelowna) 7:00pm

LAST GAME 

Elias Pettersson notched the Canucks first goal of the game at the 14:12 mark in the first period during the Canucks first pre-season game on the road…Brandon Sutter collected the Canucks second goal to cut the lead in half…Elias Pettersson (1-1-2) and Alex Edler (0-2-2) led Canucks skaters in scoring…Jay Beagle won 75% of face-offs taken (6-8)…Alex Edler blocked five shots…Thatcher Demko faced 21 shots.

Looks like it will be streamed on Canucks.com.

Hopefully we see more Elias!

Stream Link:
Stream is working. If using safari make sure you enable flash to see the stream on Canucks.com

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT] Canucks Vs Kings @ Salt Lake City | Preseason Game # 5 | 6:00pm | Canucks.com
  • -Vintage Canuck- featured and pinned this topic
8 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

So Elias is not playing but we get Eriksson?

Image result for no no gif

At least the game is not televised so I won't be yelling at the TV how lazy Eriksson looks. 

Even if he was it would be tough to yell at the TV when he isn't even on the roster haha... man poor guy is hated way too much. Just probably getting on the ice to get back into shape.

Don't be mad that his agent out smarted Jim. (no offense to Jim, I agreed with the signing at the time)

I'm hoping to see these D-pairings (or switch Edler and Juolevi) in the regular season. I'm a little surprised to see Archibald still up. I'm very happy for him though. Looks like playing for Green so long has given him a bit longer a leash and hopefully he shows he can compete. Would have liked to see Virt in a top 6 role too. But I'm hopeful for that in the next game!

Let's win this thing!

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Canucks Vs Kings @ Salt Lake City | Preseason Game # 5 | 6:00pm | Canucks.com
  • Roger Neilsons Towel unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived