The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks looking at Josh Ho-Sang ?

nazzymx

54 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

It was an obvious waste of a pick at the time, and they even wasted a second one to move up to get him.  As I said in the Sbisa signing thread, this is why you do NOT draft this kind of player.

Or if you do it needs to be in the late to later rounds. I agree.

It was a dumb pick that early. 

58 minutes ago, nazzymx said:

https://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/KingsCanucks-with-interest-in-Ho-Sang-e3-Worth-a-Shot/1/94995

I know it is Eklund but I wouldn't mind if the Canucks are talking to the Isles about this.

What do you think it'll take?

I love that you qualified the Eklund rumor..

Other than that, this is interesting but I don't know if the team needs the extra drama right now, albeit, there is a lot of skill with this guy.

Didn’t he say when interviewed after being drafted that a ton of teams made a mistake and he should have been drafted 1rst overall? We have enough waiver eligible guys. Unless Canucks management like Ho Sangs chances of sticking in the league more so than Goldobin or Leipsic I can’t see anything else we’d offer but one of those guys.

Seriously? The guy who said he's the best player in the draft and couldn't back it up. Got sent back to the juniors because he had a bad attitude in training camp. Sent down by Garth Snow when they were desperate for forwards and still sent him down. Please oh please not even with a ten foot pole.

Archived