The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

9 hours ago, Monty said:

FA5333E5-0BBC-41B5-930F-EF2BDC7AA610.jpeg

The New Jersey Devils have signed the following players:

Braydon Coburn: $1.75M x2. 8 team LNTC (top 4 Eastern and top 4 Western teams). List to be submitted 1 month prior to trade deadline.

Dion Phaneuf: $1.3M x 1

@Mr.Miyagi

@Nail

Very happy to add 2 quality veterans to our back end! It has been a summer of loading up. We feel NJ has what it takes to make playoffs now. 

@Nail we send down Olli Juolevi, Jakub Zboril and Dillon Heatherington

In Saskatoon on Wednesday and Thursday.

RIP me.

Also, since I’ll be away Wednesday and Thursday, and preparing today and Tuesday, I’ll be gone for majority of the week.

Peace.

On 7/29/2019 at 9:22 AM, Monty said:

In Saskatoon on Wednesday and Thursday.

RIP me.

Also, since I’ll be away Wednesday and Thursday, and preparing today and Tuesday, I’ll be gone for majority of the week.

Peace.

First order of business tomorrow in Saskatoon? Fuddruckers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Monty said:

The Vancouver Canucks have signed David Rittich to a one year extension, worth $3.5M.

@Primal Optimist

@Nail

We are extremely happy with David Rittich the player and we hope he continues to improve, develop and prove that he is worth 1 million for every ten of his lifetime NHL wins in this new contract. ; )

1 minute ago, Monty said:

5C57E3FB-89AA-4840-B539-6950B955244B.jpeg

The Washington Capitals have signed Sean Couturier to a 7 year extension, worth $56M ($8M AAV). Deal includes a 10 team LNTC.

@Silver Ghost

@Nail

We are thrilled to get Sean under contract long term at what we believe is a fair deal for both sides. He has taken great strides as our top center and as a leader in our room and we fully expect that to continue going forward. 

On 5/23/2019 at 12:41 PM, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To OTT - Future Considerations

To CAR - COL 2019 1st Round Pick

To COL - OTT 2019 2nd Round Pick, WPG 2020 3rd Round Pick

@Master Mind

Futures Update: Eric Comrie has now been traded from the Carolina Hurricanes New York Islanders to the Ottawa Senators to complete this trade.

Edited by Nail
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To ARZ - Joel Armia, NYI 2021 5th Round Pick

To NYI - Milan Lucic (50% retained for 2019-20 season)

@Master Mind

Well, this was all about competing next year. Love Armia. Swiss Army Man. But unless the Habs really surprise next season (and I already have Kotkaniemi), I like the Flames’ chances better.

As for Looch. Really happy to have him. Hope he’ll be a vital playoff contributor and will look to extend him as well.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

image0.jpg?width=600&height=448

The New York Islanders have signed Colin Wilson to a 1 year deal worth $1.3M per year.

They have also signed Joshua Ho-Sang to a 2 year offersheet worth $1M per year. The Washington Capitals will have 48 hours to match the offersheet or receive no compensation in return. @Silver Ghost

@Monty