The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

58 minutes ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To FLA - Trevor Daley, DAL 2020 5th Round Pick

To PHI - FLA 2020 5th Round Pick (Conditional)*

Condition: Pick will transfer if Trevor Daley scores 300 or more fantasy points in the 2019-20 season.

@Master Mind

Thanks to Nail for the quick confirmation of this deal! We thank @Schols for the pleasant trade discussions. With this trade, Philadelphia is done making moves this summer, albeit I have a Buyout left to do... and some RFA/rookie signings. We are pretty happy with the result of moving out both Demers/Daley at zero cost to our team or draft picks. 

I really think our team had a great transformation, adding top prospects and free agents, while getting in a much better cap situation long term. We also have 13 picks in the upcoming draft (8 in the first 3 rounds), in what we estimate will be a deep crop similar to the 2015 draft. 

Here is our expected lineup:

Schwartz - Couture - Kravtsov

Johansson - Howden - Grabner

Ennis - Bonino - Carpenter

Nichuskin - Jankowski - Archibald

Dano - Dries

Leddy - Pionk

Maatta - Djoos

Edmundson - Bouchard

Bean

Grubauer

Talbot

Roughly $500K in cap space. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nail said:

If anyone has any impending offers into @Monty that I am not in, please add me to the conversation and we'll try to get these all done ASAP!

Yeah, I’m up on Northern BC fishing until Sunday, so I’m MIA with limited access to Internet. Please add in Nail to all PMs.

Thanks ladies!

• Cheers 1

18 hours ago, Down by the River said:

Whereabouts?

30 minute helicopter ride from Sandspit, on Haida Gawaii. First two days were good fishing, today was a bust. Only caught one Chinook today. Going out in another hour to try and get another one and some Cohoe.

3 minutes ago, Monty said:

30 minute helicopter ride from Sandspit, on Haida Gawaii. First two days were good fishing, today was a bust. Only caught one Chinook today. Going out in another hour to try and get another one and some Cohoe.

Nice. I grew up in Queen Charlotte City (sort of). Small Island just outside of town called Robertson Island. Haven't been back in a while but Haida Gwaii is easily one of the most beautiful places on earth... especially when its not raining, which is not often. 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 11:02 AM, Nail said:

If anyone has any impending offers into @Monty that I am not in, please add me to the conversation and we'll try to get these all done ASAP!

I’ve been added to a bunch already, if there’s any more please do so by tomorrow. Will try and wrap most of them up then.

4 hours ago, Down by the River said:

but Haida Gwaii is easily one of the most beautiful places on earth... especially when its not raining, which is not often. 

It’s been raining constantly. Had a very small break in the evening (7:25pm) today, where the sun actually came out and the waters were “calm”. That’s when I finally caught my last Chinook of the trip. 

Tomorrow is the last full day, and I still have two small Halibut (or one large one) and three Cohoe to go. Not going to be easy. Conflicting reports that’s we can head out for 3 hours on Sunday morning be we head back to Vancouver, at which point I’m in Chilliwack for the week, with a few trips to Vancouver area to get away from the in-laws.

• Cheers 1