The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8e6HhiWWGymRqBTMSJJ0

The CDCFL Trade Deadline will be Monday February 25th at 10:00 PM PST.

All trades must be accepted by both parties in the trade trackers inbox before this time.

This is also the deadline to sign any free agents until the summer.

aqIUfNs.png&key=d2cb09c863770538b559fb8c

There has been a change to one of our important dates:

Original Date:

June 1 - Unsigned 2017 drafted prospects become UFAs or re-enter draft (whichever applicable)

Changed Date:

May 1 - Unsigned 2017 drafted prospects become UFAs or re-enter draft (whichever applicable)

This date has been moved up by a month to avoid any complications with prospects re-entering the draft and the fact that we start our own Entry Draft when the Conference Finals start (which is before June 1).

• Upvote 1

If anyone would like to get a head start on trade deadline day feel free to reach out on discord or through pm.

We will start by making all players who are not playoff bound available for trade discussion. After we have explored all of our options for making hockey trades, we will then direct our attention to the rental market to fill any remaining holes.

This is a great opportunity to acquire strong fantasty players in return for your playoff assets, keeping your team competitive for this year and years to come.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Nail said:

aqIUfNs.png&key=d2cb09c863770538b559fb8c

There has been a change to one of our important dates:

Original Date:

June 1 - Unsigned 2017 drafted prospects become UFAs or re-enter draft (whichever applicable)

Changed Date:

May 1 - Unsigned 2017 drafted prospects become UFAs or re-enter draft (whichever applicable)

This date has been moved up by a month to avoid any complications with prospects re-entering the draft and the fact that we start our own Entry Draft when the Conference Finals start (which is before June 1).

If anyone would like to see the potential list of names who may re-enter the draft if they are unsigned, please look here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ju9rxs_QSN7504ChPECfaHOgWWOdleoX970BQXIf6RA/edit#gid=17032066

This link will be added to the OP and updated with the pending UFA and RFA lists (closer to or after the trade deadline).

If teams would like to get a head start on signing their prospects, they may now do so. Please specify that you'd like the prospect's contracts to start next year in the PM (otherwise, the contract will start this season). After the trade deadline, any drafted unsigned prospects who are signed will automatically have their contracts start next season.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Nail said:

If anyone would like to see the potential list of names who may re-enter the draft if they are unsigned, please look here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ju9rxs_QSN7504ChPECfaHOgWWOdleoX970BQXIf6RA/edit#gid=17032066

This link will be added to the OP and updated with the pending UFA and RFA lists (closer to or after the trade deadline).

If teams would like to get a head start on signing their prospects, they may now do so. Please specify that you'd like the prospect's contracts to start next year in the PM (otherwise, the contract will start this season). After the trade deadline, any drafted unsigned prospects who are signed will automatically have their contracts start next season.

@Monty or @Nail

Are prospects still at a set price based on their draft position. So we will just have to say we want to sign them and whether for this year or starting next year and they will be “auto signed” for lack of a better term 

Just now, Tylez said:

@Monty or @Nail

Are prospects still at a set price based on their draft position. So we will just have to say we want to sign them and whether for this year or starting next year and they will be “auto signed” for lack of a better term 

Correct.

• Like 1

Report: The Ottawa Senators are looking to move Luke Glendenning (102 pool points)  for a late draft pick. Teams looking to gain some ground in the standings by upgrading their bottom 6 for little cost (late pick) and no future risk (pending UFA) are encouraged to contact ActionJax09. 

Edited by ActionJax09
  • Upvote 1

Just wanting to make some trades. Any trades would be great. It would also be nice if the pms have more content than just “what do you want”, “what’s the price” or “what are you looking for”. 

To answer everyone off the bat, I’m looking for mainly draft picks, prospects with good potential that are 1-2 years away, and an upgrade in net. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, donut47 said:

Just wanting to make some trades. Any trades would be great. It would also be nice if the pms have more content than just “what do you want”, “what’s the price” or “what are you looking for”. 

To answer everyone off the bat, I’m looking for mainly draft picks, prospects with good potential that are 1-2 years away, and an upgrade in net. 

I find the best way to cut the BS is “take a look at my sheet and tell me what assets you have interest in and I will do the same” saves everyone some time. 

• Upvote 4

Pittsburgh is a seller at the deadline. 

Mikael Granlund, Drouin, and Krug are recently signed and therefore am planning to keep them (AGENTS AND LEAGUE EXECS AVERT YOUR EYES HERE) unless a perfect deal comes along. 

Otherwise, feel free to offer on other players. Guys ages 23 and under unlikely to move.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, donut47 said:

7 hours ago, ActionJax09 said:

I find the best way to cut the BS is “take a look at my sheet and tell me what assets you have interest in and I will do the same” saves everyone some time. 

As I tell the ladies, I am no OBGYN but I will take a look!