The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

Carolina Update:

After moving Mikko Koskinen, it appears as though more goalies could be moved soon, particularly current Chicago Blackhawks starter, Collin Delia. With recently locking up Casey DeSmith, and Carter Hart looking to be my starter next year, my boy from Rancho Cucamonga is looking to be moved to a team that will give him some playing time. 

Due to his birth certificate indicating he’s American, I’m sort of shocked that @Boeserific hasn’t reached out.

• Haha 1

Devils call up Lukas Sedlak, Assign Lias Andersson to minors

Devils have some playoff help for teams. We are very obviously sellers as we are a couple years out still. 

Lukas Sedlak

Charles Hudon

Tomas Nosek

Remi Elie

Jordie Benn

Michael Stone

Malcom Subban

Not the flashiest bunch but all depth helps come playoff time.

One guy we have not been taking offers on is Timo Meier. However we will now listen. Don't come to me with an offer if it is not an overpayment though. Also to echo a couple guys, asking me what I want or who I like will not get anything going. Again, not looking to move him, but if I can cash in why would I not listen.

Other players like Henrique and Boedker etc also available. No one untouchable really 

1 hour ago, Monty said:

ACB63848-3D54-4DAB-AC14-CD2C42906071.jpeg

The Los Angeles Kings have signed the following players to extensions:

Tyler Seguin: $10M x 8. Deal comes with a full NMC.

Zach Hyman: $4.5M x 5.

@D-Money

@Nail

Los Angeles is very happy to be keeping these 2 players long-term. Seguin is a definitive franchise center. And Hyman is a warrior - he may not put up as many points as some players in this price range, but he is the type of player you win with.

We didn't think it would be possible - especially after extending Doughty earlier in the year - but the announcement of the projected $83M salary cap next season made it workable.

We will probably have to deal at least one significant forward salary this offseason, but for now the team looks poised for another deep playoff run ("poised" = in the Pacific! :lol:).

On 1/11/2019 at 3:04 PM, inane said:

Monthly if not more reminder that playoff players:

Deryk Engellund (last year of contract) available for mid/late pick.

Robin Lehner available with possible retention for pick/prospects.

Mikko Koivu (last year of contract) available for pick, max retention possible.

Noel Acciari available for mid/late pick.

Other players (Kreider etc) always open to discussions!