The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

I allready wish everybody over there in Aussieland  a Happy new Year . 7 Hours to go in Germany ...

All the Best to the Guys from Canada/USA and also the Tommy´s in this League. Hope you re all will ahve some nice Hours

with your Family and/or Friends .

See ya in 2019  ....Regards Bomba (Olli) 

• Upvote 3

Trade Update:

Just a reminder that I’m pushing to make early trades before the deadline, as I won’t have any time from February 14th till February 28th. 

If you have playoff assets you don’t think you’ll be using this year/beyond, as you’re rebuilding, send me a message so we can get to talkin’. 

All prospects up for discussion and can be traded, depending on player coming back of course.

———————————

AGENT NEWS:

Tonight and tomorrow I will work on the NTC/NMC lists, and will send out messages to each GM where their players will go to tomorrow.

Wife is driving into Winnipeg to pick up her sister and brother in-law at the airport while I’m at home putting together an Ikea daybed by myself.

According to the instructions, you’re supposed to put it together with two people. Apparently, it’s not recommended to do it by yourself while you have diarrhea.

4 hours ago, Monty said:

Wife is driving into Winnipeg to pick up her sister and brother in-law at the airport while I’m at home putting together an Ikea daybed by myself.

According to the instructions, you’re supposed to put it together with two people. Apparently, it’s not recommended to do it by yourself while you have diarrhea.

LOL, doing it by yourself will probably save you some embarrassment. 

• Haha 1