Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

7 hours ago, Master Mind said:

We have a trade...

To VAN: Jake Allen

To BUF: 2019 VAN 2nd + 2020 VAN 5th + Joe Veleno + Alex Lyon + Corey Crawford

@Nail

Firstly, thank you Primal Optimist for the trade talks. I appreciate the fact that we skipped the small talk and went straight to business. 

Though it was tough to move Jake Allen, this move was one that helps reshape the team’s future. Since taking over Buffalo, my plan has been to make this team my own, build through the draft, and find promising young players to add onto the existing core. A couple picks and Joe Veleno definitely help with that plan. Alex Lyon helps with out goaltending depth and hopefully Crawford can regain form next season to help us make a deep playoff push. 

Roster transactions: Alex Lyon will report to NHL squad while Corey Crawford will be place on Injury Reserve. 

• Upvote 2

Waivers:

The following players have cleared waivers:

Andrew MacDonald (TBL)

David Schlmeko (TOR)

---

The Winnipeg Jets have claimed Zac Rinaldo off of waivers from the Toronto Maple Leafs. ( @Master Mind please make a corresponding roster move)

The Ottawa Senators have claimed Ryan Spooner off of waivers from the Washington Capitals.

• Upvote 2

On 1/7/2019 at 7:16 PM, donut47 said:

Buffalo's looking to move one (maybe two or three) of Oliver Bjorkstrand, Ondrej Kase, Sven Baertschi, Pavel Zacha, Damon Severson, and Cody Ceci for an upgrade on D. Looking for young offensive D, upgrade in net, and draft picks. 

Hello. Friends. Please hook a brother up with some trade talks and offers. Thanks. 

• Upvote 2