The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

9 hours ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To LAK - Evander Kane (50% retained by San Jose for 2018-19 to 2021-22 seasons), Colby Cave

To SJS - Alex Debrincat, Vladimir Sobotka

@Master Mind

Thanks to @Jaku for the smooth negotiations.

Sucks to lose a game-breaking young talent like Debrincat. And even Sobotka was really starting to find his game in the last month. But Kane is a beast in this league (his 299 Fpts would be leading my team by almost 50 points), and I didn't have any Sharks players. So this will be a big boost to my playoff production.

And going forward, having Kane at 50% retention will help me balance my cap for the next few years. The last couple years of the contract will probably be burdensome, but the team is ready to be competitive now.

Gee Whizz!

Real life Anaheim is John Gibson away from being worst in the league! 0.921 save % when the team is Minus 29. Imagine if they had an average goalie?

Oh yeah, Ryan Kesler should lose 20 lbs. Looks nothing like the Kesler who tore up Selke nominations in Vancouver.

Carolina Hurricanes

Another trade just completed. More playoff depth coming in. Trading away one favourite and bringing in another.

OTB:

Playoff teams looking for a San Jose Shark, Melker Karlsson is available. Reach out and make an offer!

21 minutes ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To CAR - Brendan Lemieux

To ARZ - Mikey Anderson, Libor Sulak, LAK 2019 5th Round Pick

@Master Mind

Big thanks to @_arby_18 for the negotiations. Took some time, but found something that worked for both of us. This was going to be a straight one for one, but a little more discussion about a draft pick made sense for both of us. Arby gets to continue to build through the draft, and I shed a contract spot.

Mikey Anderson is one of my favs, and there is a very real possibility that he plays next season in sheltered minutes for the Kings. Lemieux is also a personal fav of mine. However, this is all about maintaining my wildcard spot and having more depth for the playoffs.

• Upvote 1

Carolina Hurricanes 

Unless something is worked out for a goaltender, the Hurricanes will be less aggressive in trade talks than in previous months. We are set up well for a good run for the playoffs.

If there are competing teams that are interested in adding a piece, San Jose Shark Melker Karlsson is on the block. Roster player, prospect, draft picks. Either one of those would be fine.

CALGARY FLAMES TRADE BAIT

D - Roman Josi

4M Caphit (For two more seasons)

234 Pool Points

Rundown: Top defensemen on a top contender that will go deep into the playoffs for years to come. We all know how good he is, so there doesn't need to be much said. He's 28 and in the prime years of his career, and is producing great numbers. He is signed to arguably the best contract in FL relative to his production output. Not very often a defensemen of this caliber is available for trade, let alone at this caphit and production rate.

Return: Top Young NHLers/Top Prospects/Top Draft Picks. Prices vary depending on pieces involved in discussion.

--

F - Wayne Simmonds

3.975M Caphit (UFA)

187 Pool Points

Rundown: Will likely be traded IRL to a contender, but even if not, is still one of the more valuable wingers under FL's scoring system. Has shown he can be a perennial 50-60 point winger who racks up PIMs as well. Would be a huge add to a playoff team, or bubble team looking to give their lineup a jolt. Has a LNTC, so if interested, PM me and I can let you know if you are on his list.

Return: Young NHLers/Prospects/Draft Picks. Prices vary depending on pieces involved in discussion.

--

D - Justin Schultz

6M Caphit (For four more seasons)

23 Pool Points (Hurt)

Rundown: Was off to a good start before getting hurt. Will be back on the ice soon, taking that next step of recovery from his injury. Has rejuvenated his career in Pittsburgh, who is looking like they could play a few playoff rounds this spring. Could retain money if needed.

Return: Average Prospects/Draft Picks. Prices vary depending on pieces involved in discussion.

--

D - Marco Scandella

4M Caphit (For three more seasons)

86 Pool Points

Rundown: On a team in the hunt for the playoffs. Decent defensemen.

Return: Draft Pick(s)

--

F - Eric Fehr

0.975K (UFA)

27 Pool Points

Rundown: On a potential playoff team. Cheap depth.

Return: Late draft pick

--

F - Drake Caggiula

1.2M (RFA)

90 Pool Points

Rundown: Cheap depth forward who can reach up to 20 points a season. Not expecting much for a return.

Return: Draft Pick

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Monty said:

Carolina Hurricanes 

Unless something is worked out for a goaltender, the Hurricanes will be less aggressive in trade talks than in previous months. We are set up well for a good run for the playoffs.

If there are competing teams that are interested in adding a piece, San Jose Shark Melker Karlsson is on the block. Roster player, prospect, draft picks. Either one of those would be fine.

are you selling goalies? 

:bigblush:

Good evening ladies & gents, 

First time poster but long time reader. If anyone is willing to take a flyer on me, I would love to get into this league in some capacity. 

Apologies for intruding your thread.

Regards, 

Maurice

Edited by Maurice
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Maurice said:

Good evening ladies & gents, 

First time poster but long time reader. If anyone is willing to take a flyer on me, I would love to get into this league in some capacity. 

Apologies for intruding your thread.

Regards, 

Maurice

Going to save everyone the time of hiring him on before he gets banned again.

Confirmed:

SwedeHockey/Kaner

We’d all be better off if this man was asking to be an AGM

347AC5CB-9BF0-4E8F-ABA2-EDCBA6C87AA0.jpeg

• Haha 4