The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Free to all Muslim conference in Toronto kicking out Christians and Jews

RottenCanuck22

6 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Yep. Seems totally legit exactly as you presented it in your thread title. :rolleyes:

Not sure what you're referring to. They clearly added a stipulation when challenged at the prospect of someone attending who they never expected would actually attend. They were absolutely discriminating because they were non-muslim.

That being said, I don't particularly care for the sensationalism of the people being denied access, even if they are fundamentally correct, just not tactful.

This is a clear example of a specific segment of the ethnic population in Canada reinforcing their particular values while disregarding the values of the country at large. It is pretty disgusting tbh.

looool

OK so first off.  Investigative hournalist?  Who?  Faith Goldy?  Laura Loomer?  Former Rebel Media and The Stormer spokespeople who admitted in court along with  Ezra Levant that they're NOT reporters or journalists but entertainers tried to crash a conference with a VERY clear intention judging by the people they had waiting outside with cute signs and all.  But got turned away and are claiming discrimination?

Imagine what would happen if protesters with signs tried to go to a Trump rally.  Wait no, don't imagine it because we have google to show us what happens.  it isn't pretty.  In fact I recall a certain presidential candidate saying be rough with them, punch them in their faces etc

Sorry champ, you cannot for one second post these people who have knowingly openly and happily propagated white supremacy, anti anything that isn't white extreme right views as victims for not being allowed in to a conference in which people they have spoken about and threatened violence to as well as swearing to push them from north america were hosting speakers.

This is so laughably transparent it's pathetic 

This is without mentioning ONCE that they keep saying they are anti semetic, anti Jew but have spoken with numerous people and supported or worked with numerous people who have spoken clearly against Judaism, israel and claimed the holocaust was a fake.

How sad does a person have to be really

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

looool

OK so first off.  Investigative hournalist?  Who?  Faith Goldy?  Laura Loomer?  Former Rebel Media and The Stormer spokespeople who admitted in court along with  Ezra Levant that they're NOT reporters or journalists but entertainers tried to crash a conference with a VERY clear intention judging by the people they had waiting outside with cute signs and all.  But got turned away and are claiming discrimination?

Imagine what would happen if protesters with signs tried to go to a Trump rally.  Wait no, don't imagine it because we have google to show us what happens.  it isn't pretty.  In fact I recall a certain presidential candidate saying be rough with them, punch them in their faces etc

Sorry champ, you cannot for one second post these people who have knowingly openly and happily propagated white supremacy, anti anything that isn't white extreme right views as victims for not being allowed in to a conference in which people they have spoken about and threatened violence to as well as swearing to push them from north america were hosting speakers.

This is so laughably transparent it's pathetic 

This is without mentioning ONCE that they keep saying they are anti semetic, anti Jew but have spoken with numerous people and supported or worked with numerous people who have spoken clearly against Judaism, israel and claimed the holocaust was a fake.

How sad does a person have to be really

This is Canada. Leave Trump in the Trump thread. 

They refused them because they're not muslims.

5 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Pretty much exactly what he said.

I know you have some "complex" feelings when it comes to Muslims but maybe don't let yourself be used in this way? 

Here's the event page with where you can buy tickets for the event she insisted was free: https://muslimlink.ca/events/toronto/event/7942-icna-canada-carry-the-light-convention-2018

Oh yeah, here's the events website: https://www.carrythelight.ca/

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I know you have some "complex" feelings when it comes to Muslims but maybe don't let yourself be used in this way? 

Here's the event page with where you can buy tickets for the event she insisted was free: https://muslimlink.ca/events/toronto/event/7942-icna-canada-carry-the-light-convention-2018

It may not be free but they shouldn't deny people because they aren't muslim. If you go to a Christian, Catholic or even a JW church they don't kick you out.

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

This is Canada. Leave Trump in the Trump thread. 

They refused them because they're not muslims.

It's a VERY concise comparison whether you like it or not.  As they support the exact, "some fine people" trump spoke of.  They refused them because they entered and had a small mob of people holding anti muslim, anti sharia signs with them outside.   There's a bunch of video to prove this if you actually want to go look for it.  And no, I will not look for you don't be lazy do it yourself

3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I could only imagine the uproar if this was the other way around. 

I will wait for the usual suspects to come in here and explain how muslims are so tolerant and Christians and Jews enjoy white privilege so they deserve this.

Oh also, if you wonder what it would look like if the tables were turned lemme show you this fun video that Loomer and Goldy are in from an event they attended.  I mean, since you were wondering what it would look like

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I think I would keep those two ladies out of any event too.  They only look like they want to cause trouble.  I wonder why the women attending, who were clearly not in Hijabs, didn’t step forward?  

Just now, ReggieBush said:

Not defending either group, because I feel like they both handled the situation the wrong way. I do think it is important to note that Goldy has far-right, white nationalist views

And it seems important to note the muslim fellow discriminated against them based on religion.

4 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Oh yeah, here's the events website: https://www.carrythelight.ca/

GASP

You mean Loomer and Goldy...LIED or MISREPRESENTED things to spew their vile hate speech?

I am shocked.

Shocked

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

It may not be free but they shouldn't deny people because they aren't muslim. If you go to a Christian, Catholic or even a JW church they don't kick you out.

Somehow I don't think they were denied because the weren't Muslim. From the video, it looks like they tried to force their way inside without buying tickets. 

Now, I can certainly get behind a discussion on the "is it cool to have a free event for Muslims but charge everyone else?" but Faith Goldy is absolutely lying about the circumstances behind this. 

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

It's a VERY concise comparison whether you like it or not.  As they support the exact, "some fine people" trump spoke of.  They refused them because they entered and had a small mob of people holding anti muslim, anti sharia signs with them outside.   There's a bunch of video to prove this if you actually want to go look for it.  And no, I will not look for you don't be lazy do it yourself

What a dumb think to write. I never asked you. But I understand why you don't want to likely because your so called proof usually proves you wrong.:lol:

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

And it seems important to note the muslim fellow discriminated against them based on religion.

I don’t know Ryan.  Those ladies, especially the one in the red dress, were being belligerent.  Maybe there are non-muslims attending, who just want to listen and learn?  

Archived