The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Free to all Muslim conference in Toronto kicking out Christians and Jews

RottenCanuck22

OMG, who the &^@# cares? Let people run their conferences however they damn well feel like. They're not hurting anyone as far as I can tell. 

Put your political and religious ideologies aside. They can run their $&!# however they see fit, even if you don't like it. 

NAP, man.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

And it seems important to note the muslim fellow discriminated against them based on religion.

How do we know if they discriminated based on religion? The video only shows so much. It could have been edited. If the Police Officer had no problem with keeping these people out. Think about it, if you see these people come up with video cameras with the sole purpose of asking to question your organization leaders on the speakers at the conference, using the tone that she was using, would you let them in?

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

He specifically said they can't attend because they aren't muslim.

Plus, they needed to buy tickets.  I’m no fan of extremism on any side (except for cheering against the Leafs, of course) but something rubbed me the wrong way about those two ladies, especially the one in red.  If she wants to know what’s going on in the conference, why not buy a ticket, sit quietly, and listen?  I think she wanted to cause a scene.  

Just now, BPA said:

I'm confused with the links provided. 

One said it cost $30 per ticket for Saturday and Sunday. But the other link says it's free on Sunday. 

Maybe the ticket issue doesn’t really matter?  The lady in the red dress was going to create a scene no matter.  

5 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

How do we know if they discriminated based on religion? The video only shows so much. It could have been edited. If the Police Officer had no problem with keeping these people out. Think about it, if you see these people come up with video cameras with the sole purpose of asking to question your organization leaders on the speakers at the conference, using the tone that she was using, would you let them in?

The muslim organizer said they could not attend because they aren't muslims. In fact he said it a few times.

13 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

What a dumb think to write. I never asked you. But I understand why you don't want to likely because your so called proof usually proves you wrong.:lol:

You don't have to ask.  You have a history of asking.  I'ts like a 5 year old always asking for handouts or help.  You get used to it.

But then you're totally going to look right?

13 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

He specifically said they can't attend because they aren't muslim.

Who exactly is he?  A delegate?  organizer?  Or just a simple guest with shoddy english skills?  I see no proof he was an organizer or anyone of import

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Plus, they needed to buy tickets.  I’m no fan of extremism on any side (except for cheering against the Leafs, of course) but something rubbed me the wrong way about those two ladies, especially the one in red.  If she wants to know what’s going on in the conference, why not buy a ticket, sit quietly, and listen?  I think she wanted to cause a scene.  

Of course she is going for a reaction. However in typical muslim fashion this muslim guy discriminated against non muslims.

If he wasn't such an intolerant person those two would have looked like fools. They hope to expose his and Muslim communities discriminating views and the succeeded.

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

You don't have to ask.  You have a history of asking.  I'ts like a 5 year old always asking for handouts or help.  You get used to it.

But then you're totally going to look right?

Actually it's you who always asks. But it's all good.

I don't need to look for anything I Clearly heard what the muslim organizers said. And of course I knew you would be happy.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Of course she is going for a reaction. However in typical muslim fashion this muslim guy discriminated against non muslims.

If he wasn't such an intolerant person those two would have looked like fools. They hope to expose his and Muslim communities discriminating views and the succeeded.

The irony, the utter and complete blind irony

So you just deflecting away from the obvious intolerant discrimination?

In what way is it intolerance?  one person who was not named, identified as an organizer or anyone of import with obvious english comprehension and speaking problems speaking to two heated known white supremacists  and saying no, not muslim no after their feeding him baited questions is discriminatory?

I mean you know let's ignore that simple fact as well as the mob of people with signs that were obviously not hand made with love waiting outside and pretend ya, it was just a massive blow to white rights everywhere.

Again, any group that believes in discrimination is wrong.  I recently read the Koran.  Of course it’s an English translation, but I figure I got the idea.  There is actually quite a lot about the man/ woman relationship.  I was kind of surprised by the detail too.  I think anyone wanting to attend this conference, who bought a ticket, would (likely) be able to stay and listen.  If the conference does preach hatred, bigotry, and violence then the police should step in, and those guilty should be prosecuted.  

Just now, Warhippy said:

In what way is it intolerance?  one person who was not named, identified as an organizer or anyone of import with obvious english comprehension and speaking problems speaking to two heated known white supremacists  and saying no, not muslim no after their feeding him baited questions is discriminatory?

I mean you know let's ignore that simple fact as well as the mob of people with signs that were obviously not hand made with love waiting outside and pretend ya, it was just a massive blow to white rights everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

The irony, the utter and complete blind irony

59 minutes ago, RottenCanuck22 said:

Welcome to Canada

yes welcome to Canada, where former Rebel media hacks are recognized and given the boot they deserve from a conference for being jerks. 

" A jihadi hate conference"? Yeah, OK. I bet the grand bazar shopping portion had the latest in suicide bomber attire. I mean, you might as well splurge right? you're never going to get a chance to look better. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Again, any group that believes in discrimination is wrong.  I recently read the Koran.  Of course it’s an English translation, but I figure I got the idea.  There is actually quite a lot about the man/ woman relationship.  I was kind of surprised by the detail too.  I think anyone wanting to attend this conference, who bought a ticket, would (likely) be able to stay and listen.  If the conference does preach hatred, bigotry, and violence then the police should step in, and those guilty should be prosecuted.  

I thought you said you read the Koran?

What's next?   Boy scout meetings that an over 65 bowling league insist on intending?

Who cares if a group of people want to have a meeting and you are not invited.    That doesn't make it racist or otherwise - they might just not have enough cookies.

Are people losing their minds?   :(

Hold the phone!  Wait a moment.  Sorry, My mistake guys.  Goldy showed up totally just looking for answers on why jews were being discriminated against because she cares.

https://pressprogress.ca/ex-rebel-media-host-promotes-1930s-book-by-fascist-author-advocating-the-elimination-of-jews/

http://www.canadalandshow.com/rebel-media-hosts-antisemitism/

The supreme irony of her working with Laura Loomer known alt right/alt light spokesperson but also known anti semetic/anti muslim who has numerous times called Palestine filth, a plague, needing to be wiped off the earth for the 1 state solution just cared about equality and the open dialogue of freedom of religion

https://www.timesofisrael.com/far-right-activist-laura-loomer-banned-from-uber-lyft-for-anti-muslim-tweets/

https://www.albawaba.com/loop/pro-israeli-activist-face-backlash-over-deleted-tweet-supporting-killing-palestinians-gaza-1132

Sorry, I retract all of my prior statements.  These two fine young women only meant the best and were trying to open our eyes to the blatant need to purchase tickets of course

Archived