The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Injury Report: 2018/19 Canucks

ftmN

Figured I will take care of the injury report this year, please feel free to PM me if I have missed anything. Updates will be provided every 1-2 days or when applicable, generally around mid-late afternoon. Let's hope for a healthy 2018/19 season, go Canucks!

Overview:

image.png.e4f08ab5d5e415f07fecb444ebda4743.png

Relevant Updates:

6 weeks ouch. So he's gone until December. We are going to need a serious team effort to keep this team afloat. Beagle may not get a lot of credit yet but he will when he gets back. He has been a big part of our strong defensive play.

It’s that time of year where the leaves turn, flu season creeps in and Canucks players start getting injured. Thanks for making this thread though. Hoping the list won’t be as long as last seasons end. All the injuries thus far are on key players. I hope the injuries bug off for once for this team.

7C190E70-0480-4E2E-8E40-3888EE8C6338.gif

8 minutes ago, mll said:

Jay Beagle has a fractured forearm per McKenzie.  

As for Pettersson:

Shouldn't be with the team and shouldn't have flown on an airplane so soon after the incident then. 

The more sleep and rest you get post-concussion the better. Demko shouldn't have flown after his concussion and now they made the same mistake with Pettersson. 

Dumb.

Just now, Duodenum said:

Shouldn't be with the team and shouldn't have flown on an airplane so soon after the incident then. 

The more sleep and rest you get post-concussion the better. Demko shouldn't have flown after his concussion and now they made the same mistake with Pettersson. 

Dumb.

I trust the experts over you.

John Shannon‏Verified account @JSportsnet

FollowFollow @JSportsnet

Jim Benning confirms that Elias Pettersson will not play in Pittsburgh or Winnipeg. Could be longer, but will be re-examined in Vancouver. Says EP is feeling better today.

8:23 AM - 15 Oct 2018

8 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

I trust the experts over you.

Don't trust anybody. 

What benefit is there to trusting someone's word over someone elses'? Who makes that initial determination over which all opinions are originally formed and then taught? And then who believes it to be true? 

Letters behind a name does not indicate intelligence. It indicates the ability to acquire letters behind a name. 

Archived