The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Injury Report: 2018/19 Canucks

ftmN

7 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

You’re right , he could’ve slept with a hooker in Denver and is being tested for STD’s . 

Yep, he could also have a flu, or his thyroid could be acting up, many options, not including concussion issues because just like Green said "Not concussion related".

9 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Edler just facial cuts and concussion protocol, nothing broken. Few days/games

Nothing on Sven.

Demko with a groin injury, limping badly, not good I imagine he will be weeks at least, back too soon and surgery might be needed.

groin is likely going to be a lot longer than a few weeks. Theyre always a pain to recover from. Demko seems to have some terrible luck this year:(

14 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Nothing on Sven.

Demko with a groin injury, limping badly, not good I imagine he will be weeks at least, back too soon and surgery might be needed.

You have to think that Demko playing one game in 5 weeks contributed to the groin injury. You can only practice so much, having little to no game action for over a month was not ideal and now they're in a tough situation especially if Markstrom starts to struggle or tweaks something himself.

33 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Nothing on Sven.

where did you hear this?

35 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Nothing on Sven.

Good thing about Demko is he's young, and (even if surgery is needed) he will heal up fast, and be ready for next season.  If he is out until next season, then I see us trading for a back-up.  Maybe another AHL trade?

Archived