The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Injury Report: 2018/19 Canucks

ftmN

10 hours ago, Brad Marchand said:

I thought his slight concussion couldn't be bad if they had him fly around but then hearing about Demko makes me wonder if these people have even read anything about concussions. Pretty well known about flying (depressurization).

It may be that they are "listening" to what EP, a 19 yr old kid who is still immortal and wants to play and who has never had one before instead of having a concussion expert's opinion. Green likely suffered through many and might not give a "got the bell rung" proper time.

I hope they are not trying to rush him back so the team's lack of response can be minimized.

The longer he is out the more cowardly the lack of any kind of reaction grows.

A lot of posters talking about Horvat's fight, a reaction from the Bruins on a slight blindside hit on a "defenceless" player, too bad that or at least a good stare didn't happen in Florida with 15 min left in the game.

3 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

I thought his slight concussion couldn't be bad if they had him fly around but then hearing about Demko makes me wonder if these people have even read anything about concussions. Pretty well known about flying (depressurization).

It may be that they are "listening" to what EP, a 19 yr old kid who is still immortal and wants to play and who has never had one before instead of having a concussion expert's opinion. Green likely suffered through many and might not give a "got the bell rung" proper time.

I hope they are not trying to rush him back so the team's lack of response can be minimized.

A lot of posters talking about Horvat's fight, a reaction from the Bruins on a slight blindside hit on a "defenceless" player, too bad that or at least a good stare didn't happen in Florida with 15 min left in the game.

Canucks won both games

5 minutes ago, Noseforthenet said:

Oh nice! Yeah, we definitely need to meet up, one way or another. I have no one to hang out with and getting a few of us fans together would be fantastic!

For sure! I’ll try to get to Beerhaus as soon as I finish up my midterm after 3

On 21/10/2018 at 5:23 PM, TheGuardian_ said:

Give it a rest.... 'cowardly'????

"i don't hope they rush him back...the longer he is out, the more cowardly...",  Tell me, are you hoping, he is out, so some sort of resentment towards the players grows? what kind of crap is that?

I wanted a response as bad as any during the game, it didn't happen. Emotions ran high because it was EP40. Green has explained why, end off... 

Not worried the slightest about the response or lack of it now... Especially after Matheson apologising to directly to EP40...

Think the knowledge of the Canucks medical staff, are far ahead of your knowledge regarding how to treat concussions. 

Only interested in EP40 getting back in prime condition however long that may be.

13 hours ago, Noseforthenet said:

Oh nice! Yeah, we definitely need to meet up, one way or another. I have no one to hang out with and getting a few of us fans together would be fantastic!

I arrived yesterday.  

Will be at the Beerhaus prior to the game. (I will be the redhead wearing a Henrik jersey). Looking forward to getting together with some Canuck fans. 

Crossing my fingers Petey will be playing. 

My guess would be as early as Saturday’s game against the Pens. I believe that until he partakes in a handful of full team practices that he won’t play. Which I would be very happy with as you never want to rush a player back especially when it’s a cornerstone piece to your franchises future. I feel bad for the fans going down to Vegas hoping to see him play but even if he doesn’t it will be a good game hopefully. I feel your fomo pain as well as I am attending the caps/nucks game tonight and was very much looking forward to seeing EP play. But putting things into proper perspective that I would much rather have a long and illustrious career then one who rushed back in before he was 100% just like Crosby did after his two concussions in two games. Don’t worry fans, we will get our chance to see the golden boy play. Waiting is the hardest part but those who wait are rewarded.

FDCAFEE1-FB2C-44A5-85E5-EF4F79EE5AF7.gif

3 hours ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

tough luck nose that sounds like a hard no. lol

Really? You may think that... We decided to drop the conversation on here and move on to private messaging. I already have my tickets and I love meeting with other Canucks fans prior before the game start. 

1 hour ago, redhdlois said:

I arrived yesterday.  

Will be at the Beerhaus prior to the game. (I will be the redhead wearing a Henrik jersey). Looking forward to getting together with some Canuck fans. 

Sweet! I’ll see you there! :) 

2 hours ago, redhdlois said:

I arrived yesterday.  

Wish I could make it, but I just got up to Vancouver on Friday, here for about 3 weeks for family stuff. Going to be at the Canucks vs Pittsburgh on 27th, Press box passes! ::D

9 hours ago, spook007 said:

I wanted a response as bad as any during the game, it didn't happen. Emotions ran high because it was EP40. Green has explained why, end off... 

Not worried the slightest about the response or lack of it now... Especially after Matheson apologising to directly to EP40...

During the game was the time now any response even a little bit questionable could result in additional discipline from the league as premeditated, as many post this is a different league than 15 years ago.

Apparently only fan emotions ran high.

Green outright lied, it wasn't the last 5 minutes of the game it was the first 5 min of the third period, it was shown on the "jumbotron" in the arena immediately and they looked at it on their tablets and the score was 2-2.

It is always easier to say sorry after but I do think it was just the heat of the moment and he was sincere but the heat of the moment is the time for "corrections" not a well planned out "lesson" later.

Stupid fans issuing threats, it is a game.

Archived