The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Injury Report: 2018/19 Canucks

ftmN

2 hours ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

It was quite Administration/Moderation heavy having the minuses. Some posters would get quite heated over them. There were also petty “minus wars” between posters where they would go back through each other’s posting histories and minus multiple posts, resulting in quite a few complaints/reports of harassment, stalking, etc. 

Cheers amigo.

Good New Year to you all in the administration. Cracking job as always :canucks:

15 hours ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

It was quite Administration/Moderation heavy having the minuses. Some posters would get quite heated over them. There were also petty “minus wars” between posters where they would go back through each other’s posting histories and minus multiple posts, resulting in quite a few complaints/reports of harassment, stalking, etc. 

Confused is good enough. That doesn’t bring up pluses right?

11 hours ago, NaveJoseph said:

Confused is good enough. That doesn’t bring up pluses right?

8 hours ago, Kootenay Gold said:

Appears that is the case as I just tested it on your post... good to know.

Interesting... I was under the impression the confused face didn’t positively add to your reputation. 

@StealthNuck Can you confirm?

2 hours ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Interesting... I was under the impression the confused face didn’t positively add to your reputation. 

When Nave inquired about whether the confused icon added to the poster's count I tried it on his post after making note of his numbers. It did not change his + number at all. I was not aware of that and it is a good thing to know.

2 hours ago, 406in604 said:

Back on topic, EP40 with mild MCL strain. Pretty good news for a young guy and an Injury looked a lot worse. 1 to 2 weeks and we have 4 days off after he missed 2 days already. 

Do you have a source for this?  Not doubting you, just can’t seem to find anything on it. Never mind...about four posts down. Thanks for sharing here anyway!

6 hours ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Yeah, confused is neutral, so no reputation given or taken away. 

7 hours ago, Kootenay Gold said:

When Nave inquired about whether the confused icon added to the poster's count I tried it on his post after making note of his numbers. It did not change his + number at all. I was not aware of that and it is a good thing to know.

Must have misread your post. 

Sorry for the derail. 

4 hours ago, Amebushi said:

Do you have a source for this?  Not doubting you, just can’t seem to find anything on it. Never mind...about four posts down. Thanks for sharing here anyway!

https://www.tsn.ca/pettersson-has-slight-mcl-sprain-1.1236885

https://twitter.com/Canucks/status/1081750756712112128

Probably as positive a result as we could have hoped for...

9 hours ago, samurai said:

any word on EP for Florida?

Injured Reserve list rules.  Once you are put on IR you cannot play for at least 7 days.  It has only been four.

Also the injury is projected 1-2 weeks, and the remaining schedule for January doesn't have a lot of games.  Wouldn't be surprised if he didnt play until the first February game.

52 minutes ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

Injured Reserve list rules.  Once you are put on IR you cannot play for at least 7 days.  It has only been four.

Also the injury is projected 1-2 weeks, and the remaining schedule for January doesn't have a lot of games.  Wouldn't be surprised if he didnt play until the first February game.

He was likely put on IR retroactively - it's now been over 7 days since the Montreal game.

Archived