The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Mike Matheson suspended 2 games

7 hours ago, rekker said:

Through this whole incident I found more than usual Canuck love and support. Media and opposing fans alike. It feels odd. 

Pettersson is looking like he could be an elite talent. Sedins never got love for their elite play, but you gotta wonder if having a potential big name guy like Pettersson might see us get some more love from around the league. Kid is flirting with being one of the best players in the league in the future and he is just turning 20. Shame the Sedins never received love on this level until the very end of their careers.

23 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

I will never complain about Vancouver Sports Media again.

Ok, except for Botch. And JPat sometimes irks me

That fat pos should take that ugly ass leafs hat off. Also stop eating so many cheesburgers and reacquaint himself with a treadmill. 

On 10/16/2018 at 5:24 AM, HerrDrFunk said:

Between the usual Twitter brigade saying Matheson did nothing wrong and Dan Murphy posting that dumbass "slew foot" clip, I was worried it'd just be a fine. 

This doesn't bring EP back, or decrease my desire to see Matheson get pasted, but at least the NHL recognized that was some bush league $&!#. 

I really had to call out Dan Murphy on that.  It was kinda rude but I had to do it.  That was anything but a slew foot, for crying out loud, dan Murphy of all people should know that.  Unreal.

Matheson - a retarded c-sucker. Angry and humiliated after being beaten by a smart play by Pettersson, the low IQ Matheson, who is thoroughly outclassed by Pettersson's vastly superior hockey IQ and skill, sought revenge in the only way possible for him - by attacking him. What a pathetic, despicable POS.

6 hours ago, skolozsy2 said:

Well, considering the threats that Matteson claims to be receiving, I'd say some Canucks fans are calling for the death penalty as well.

It's funny how no one wants to talk about that eh? Even wishing his dog was dead, like I know it was bound to happen but come on guys. 

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:58 PM, MoneypuckOverlord said:

I really had to call out Dan Murphy on that.  It was kinda rude but I had to do it.  That was anything but a slew foot, for crying out loud, dan Murphy of all people should know that.  Unreal.

Dan Murphy is a complete idiot. Ever since he ratted out Gudbranson, I've seen him for what he is. A total clown, and most likely a serial killer. I mean, look at his eyes and tell me that he doesn't have bodies in his basement, attic, and garage.

MURPHY_DAN.png

6 hours ago, skolozsy2 said:

Well, considering the threats that Matteson claims to be receiving, I'd say some Canucks fans are calling for the death penalty as well.

That's an assumption, though. I mean, we can suppose all we want, but due to the anonymity of the interwebs, it's impossible to prove.

5 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

Yup, just waiting for someone to hit me with the "they aren't real Canucks fans" line. 

Unless those wackos come out and declare themselves Canucks fans, there is no telling who they are. Supposition is all the rage these days, but cold hard facts are still king.

At least in my mind.

On 10/16/2018 at 6:04 AM, N7Nucks said:

Pettersson is looking like he could be an elite talent. Sedins never got love for their elite play, but you gotta wonder if having a potential big name guy like Pettersson might see us get some more love from around the league. Kid is flirting with being one of the best players in the league in the future and he is just turning 20. Shame the Sedins never received love on this level until the very end of their careers.

I think the big difference is that Petey is looking like a star from the get-go. The twins had a slow start to their careers, so much so that even some brain-dead Canuck fans were calling them "the sisters". It wasn't until they started to show what they would eventually become that (most of) the knives were put away.

Just to show how lasting impressions sometimes are, even after Hank and Dan had cemented themselves as stars in the league, you still had clowns like Kypreos and Milbury disrespecting them. Even fellow players (who should know better) like Benn and Seguin got into the act. Few NHLers have been treated with less respect than the Sedins and all they did their whole careers was take the high road, making all of those people look like absolute fools.

On 10/16/2018 at 11:52 PM, canuck73_3 said:

That fat pos should take that ugly ass leafs hat off. Also stop eating so many cheesburgers and reacquaint himself with a treadmill. 

What do you mean fat? I'm still an athlete, look at my headband I'm legit fit!:lol:

For real though, guy wouldn't be saying "it's a joke" if it was one of his leaf players. Maybe try putting yourself in other fan bases shoes Jeff, oh right because your feet wouldn't fit them.

jeff-o-neill.jpg

Archived