Look in the Northwestern sky

They flew one by one

I watched them rise then

Saw a disappearing act

And poof, no more lights

It was the strangest thing

I marveled at what appeared to be a ring

Spinning away from the 33rd degree on the horizon

Bright lights burst and rise right before my very eyes then fade as fast as the speed they flew before they went right through

A giant &^@#ing black space

A worm hole overhead

The squadron had faded faster than it ran.

I saw it all in my backyard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, luckylager said:

{{{{{{

/}}

((_(_((Big Blunt) (_((_(( _(#)

a,  8a
 `8, `8)                            ,adPPRg,
  8)  ]8                        ,ad888888888b
 ,8' ,8'                    ,gPPR888888888888
,8' ,8'                 ,ad8""   `Y888888888P
8)  8)              ,ad8""        (8888888""
8,  8,          ,ad8""            d888""
`8, `8,     ,ad8""            ,ad8""
 `8, `" ,ad8""            ,ad8""
    ,gPPR8b           ,ad8""
   dP:::::Yb      ,ad8""
   8):::::(8  ,ad8""
   Yb:;;;:d888""
    "8ggg8P" 
  • Cheers 1

Weed is expensive, and I have been buying a lot of it lately.

Anywho bought a $70 wireless guitar cable, now I truly feel like a Rockstar.  After this meeting with Jean Guy I am going to slay it.

So page 4 of the province has a story about BC Cannabis Market being over supplied and many growers are now selling or cutting back staff.  Hmmm wonder why?  Let's start with the product.  It wasn't uncommon to get weed that was TWO YEARS OLD, at this point you are rolling powder.  Second the price: Do people think there is a market for $30 joints and $25/g bud?  In reality the prices should be $4-$8/g.  Third, taxes and Canada Post's $7 delivery fee, on a 28g order with the cheapest bud that's adding $47 in taxes.  As expected many people entered this industry thinking it would be an easy cash-grab - I don't feel bad that they are losing money.  The black market will be thriving if this #$%^ continues.  

• Vintage 1
1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

So page 4 of the province has a story about BC Cannabis Market being over supplied and many growers are now selling or cutting back staff.  Hmmm wonder why?  Let's start with the product.  It wasn't uncommon to get weed that was TWO YEARS OLD, at this point you are rolling powder.  Second the price: Do people think there is a market for $30 joints and $25/g bud?  In reality the prices should be $4-$8/g.  Third, taxes and Canada Post's $7 delivery fee, on a 28g order with the cheapest bud that's adding $47 in taxes.  As expected many people entered this industry thinking it would be an easy cash-grab - I don't feel bad that they are losing money.  The black market will be thriving if this #$%^ continues.  

So you're saying we need to do our part and smoke more? 

napoleon dynamite GIF

• Haha 1
On 5/27/2020 at 6:54 AM, Tre Mac said:

Tre, grow your own. Even a complete beginner should be able to pull at least 2oz per plant.

My plants net about pound each on average. You'll always have more than you need if you start growing weed.

• Cheers 2
25 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Tre, grow your own. Even a complete beginner should be able to pull at least 2oz per plant.

My plants net about pound each on average. You'll always have more than you need if you start growing weed.

Maybe if I can convince my dad to grow some, he's the one with the experienceB).

Edited by Tre Mac
On 6/6/2020 at 1:25 AM, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

Disappointed in you being a stoner too. Smoking makes you stupid Qwags, dont expect to win any mafia games if you continue down this road.

You dont know $&!# about anything.

You're a scared little boy who's afraid to face himself. Grow a set a balls and experience the world without the safety net of your ignorance.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2