Sign in to follow this  
Master 112

Post When You Are Stoned

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

A perfect sequence 

Look in the Northwestern sky

They flew one by one

 

I watched them rise then

Saw a disappearing act

And poof, no more lights

 

It was the strangest thing

I marveled at what appeared to be a ring

Spinning away from the 33rd degree on the horizon

Bright lights burst and rise right before my very eyes then fade as fast as the speed they flew before they went right through

 

A giant &^@#ing black space

A worm hole overhead

The squadron had faded faster than it ran.

 

I saw it all in my backyard

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/2/2020 at 10:22 PM, J-23 said:

For real tho, why is the earth shaped like a circle and not a triangle or square?

It's an oblate spheroid, which is hardly a circle.

Share this post


Link to post

Stoned right now.... I got nothin, except that I'm sitting on my couch in the carport, the breeze is blowing nice, and it's Mother's Day...  $&!# I got stuff to do.

Share this post


Link to post

<I:) look at my wizard hat.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Qwags said:

<I:) look at my wizard hat.

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, GoCanucks16 said:

((_( (Crayola) (_( (( >

                                        {{{{{{

                                          /}}

((_(_((Big Blunt) (_((_(( _(#)

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, luckylager said:

                                        {{{{{{

                                          /}}

((_(_((Big Blunt) (_((_(( _(#)

 a,  8a
 `8, `8)                            ,adPPRg,
  8)  ]8                        ,ad888888888b
 ,8' ,8'                    ,gPPR888888888888
,8' ,8'                 ,ad8""   `Y888888888P
8)  8)              ,ad8""        (8888888""
8,  8,          ,ad8""            d888""
`8, `8,     ,ad8""            ,ad8""
 `8, `" ,ad8""            ,ad8""
    ,gPPR8b           ,ad8""
   dP:::::Yb      ,ad8""
   8):::::(8  ,ad8""
   Yb:;;;:d888""
    "8ggg8P" 
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/27/2020 at 7:08 AM, GoCanucks16 said:

It's an oblate spheroid, which is hardly a circle.

I just refer to it as a semi-spherical geometric clusterf&^%

Share this post


Link to post

Weed is expensive, and I have been buying a lot of it lately.

 

Anywho bought a $70 wireless guitar cable, now I truly feel like a Rockstar.  After this meeting with Jean Guy I am going to slay it.

Share this post


Link to post

So page 4 of the province has a story about BC Cannabis Market being over supplied and many growers are now selling or cutting back staff.  Hmmm wonder why?  Let's start with the product.  It wasn't uncommon to get weed that was TWO YEARS OLD, at this point you are rolling powder.  Second the price: Do people think there is a market for $30 joints and $25/g bud?  In reality the prices should be $4-$8/g.  Third, taxes and Canada Post's $7 delivery fee, on a 28g order with the cheapest bud that's adding $47 in taxes.  As expected many people entered this industry thinking it would be an easy cash-grab - I don't feel bad that they are losing money.  The black market will be thriving if this #$%^ continues.  

  • Vintage 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

So page 4 of the province has a story about BC Cannabis Market being over supplied and many growers are now selling or cutting back staff.  Hmmm wonder why?  Let's start with the product.  It wasn't uncommon to get weed that was TWO YEARS OLD, at this point you are rolling powder.  Second the price: Do people think there is a market for $30 joints and $25/g bud?  In reality the prices should be $4-$8/g.  Third, taxes and Canada Post's $7 delivery fee, on a 28g order with the cheapest bud that's adding $47 in taxes.  As expected many people entered this industry thinking it would be an easy cash-grab - I don't feel bad that they are losing money.  The black market will be thriving if this #$%^ continues.  

So you're saying we need to do our part and smoke more? 

napoleon dynamite GIF

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/27/2020 at 6:54 AM, Tre Mac said:

So page 4 of the province has a story about BC Cannabis Market being over supplied and many growers are now selling or cutting back staff.  Hmmm wonder why?  Let's start with the product.  It wasn't uncommon to get weed that was TWO YEARS OLD, at this point you are rolling powder.  Second the price: Do people think there is a market for $30 joints and $25/g bud?  In reality the prices should be $4-$8/g.  Third, taxes and Canada Post's $7 delivery fee, on a 28g order with the cheapest bud that's adding $47 in taxes.  As expected many people entered this industry thinking it would be an easy cash-grab - I don't feel bad that they are losing money.  The black market will be thriving if this #$%^ continues.  

Tre, grow your own. Even a complete beginner should be able to pull at least 2oz per plant.

My plants net about pound each on average. You'll always have more than you need if you start growing weed.

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Tre, grow your own. Even a complete beginner should be able to pull at least 2oz per plant.

My plants net about pound each on average. You'll always have more than you need if you start growing weed.

Maybe if I can convince my dad to grow some, he's the one with the experienceB).

 

 

 

Edited by Tre Mac

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/27/2020 at 8:32 AM, Chickenspear said:

 

napoleon dynamite GIF

...And this is what my dad looked like when he was growing, and I ain't kidding this is pretty spot on.

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

...And this is what my dad looked like when he was growing, and I ain't kidding this is pretty spot on.

In all honesty, my Dad looked like this (with less hair on top)

 

20200601_215643.jpg

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

Maybe if I can convince my dad to grow some, he's the one with the experienceB).

 

 

 

Mine taught me when I was 16. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/21/2020 at 3:49 PM, Qwags said:

<I:) look at my wizard hat.

Disappointed in you being a stoner too. Smoking makes you stupid Qwags, dont expect to win any mafia games if you continue down this road.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

 

Edited by nux4lyfe
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/6/2020 at 1:25 AM, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

Disappointed in you being a stoner too. Smoking makes you stupid Qwags, dont expect to win any mafia games if you continue down this road.

You dont know $&!# about anything.

You're a scared little boy who's afraid to face himself. Grow a set a balls and experience the world without the safety net of your ignorance.

  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.