The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post When You Are Stoned

Rate this topic

Master 112

On 4/10/2019 at 11:08 PM, luckylager said:

@J-23 I'm really stoned right now

And there's no way CBJ sweeps Tampa.

You win the most stoned guy of the night award. 

On 4/21/2019 at 12:55 AM, gurn said:

It seems that J-23 can see the future when he smokes that strain of Mary J. I'd like to try what he was smoking, just to see if  it Is only him with that super power.

Look what we got here...

Cant believe I forgot bout this.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

@112 @falcon45ca @luckylager

Someone I knew at work recently passed away suddenly just a couple days ago. The atmosphere around it still feels like shell shock. Recently, 2 of my pets have "died" as well. A gecko, which lived to be 18(!!!) years old, and a cat that has gone missing for 2 weeks now with no trace, so presumed MIA. Death seems to be following me recently for some reason.

My question is, what is your favorite ice cream flavor on an ice cream kind of night?

Edited by Blue Jay 22
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Someone I knew at work recently passed away suddenly just a couple days ago. The atmosphere around it still feels like shell shock. Recently, 2 of my pets have "died" as well. A gecko, which lived to be 18(!!!) years old, and a cat that has gone missing for 2 weeks now with no trace, so presumed MIA. Death seems to be following me recently for some reason.

My question is, what is your favorite ice cream flavor on an ice cream kind of night?

Oh man. You can't beat chocolate icecream but vanilla would probably be my go-to in times like this. Have it with some tea or liquor.

Sorry for your losses- I lost three friends last year; one was the first person I ever cuddled with, another was the only person who invited me out for my last birthday. I've lost colleagues as well, so I know how that can feel. And too many of us know what it's like to lose a pet.

Here to talk.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Something chocolate, with raspberry vodka 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Sorry to hear about your pets! Hope all is well down there.

My favourite is mint chocolate chips, that's been my go to for years however my favourite Blizzard is the strawberry cheesecake one. But I haven't been to Dairy Queen since I moved. Used to live right by one.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Oreo or Peanut butter and chocolate.

Streaks of three. Hope you take the time to mourn properly. Don't just bury it deep down, it'll just come back.

• Like 1