Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Red Wings | November 6th, 4:30pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Roberts

Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the game?

• Vancouver Canucks
    • Detroit Red Wings
  2. 2. How many goals will the Vancouver Canucks score this game?

• 0 goals
    • 1-2 goals
    • 3-4 goals
    • 5-6 goals
    • 7+ goals
  3. 3. How many goals will the Detroit Red Wings score this game?

• 0 goals
    • 1-2 goals
    • 3-4 goals
    • 5-6 goals
    • 7+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 12:30 AM

7 hours ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Leipsic has produced. Check his numbers with us. Its just baffling becsuse he plays terribly in 2/3 zones. Works hard though 

I’m going to disagree with you, this year Leipsic has been bad in ALL the zones sure he works hard but playing in the top 6 you expect more. I still don’t get the concept of sit ‘em then play him in our top lines.

10 hours ago, Hutton Wink said:

Jake actually weighs more, and arguably hits harder.

I have a hard time believing Jake weighs more than 220. I know what the websites say but we seen pictures of him at 230, we seen him play at 230 and none of it was pretty. We seen pictures of him after his AHL year and he looked a lot leaner.

It was said just before the 17/18 season Jake cut his weight from 230 to about 215. Gudbranson is listed at about 217, but like I said websites aren’t always right. If anything their playing weight is probably the same if not Guddy is bigger.

Is Boeser confirmed out tonight? Then it'd be Leipsic's chance to shine!! I still believe he can bring back the magic he showed late last season. Let's not write him off yet. Not too long ago my of us, myself included, wanted Virtanen traded...  but it's worth the patience with young players that got speed and skill!

10 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

Is Boeser confirmed out tonight? Then it'd be Leipsic's chance to shine!! I still believe he can bring back the magic he showed late last season. Let's not write him off yet. Not too long ago my of us, myself included, wanted Virtanen traded...  but it's worth the patience with young players that got speed and skill!

Still waiting on confirmation from Green. Boeser was out on ice for practice yesterday, but didn’t stay out for the entire duration. He will was also given Saturday off.

57 minutes ago, Dats hockey said:

I’m going to disagree with you, this year Leipsic has been bad in ALL the zones sure he works hard but playing in the top 6 you expect more. I still don’t get the concept of sit ‘em then play him in our top lines.

because he doesn't fit anywhere else. He's not a checking role player. 

I'm fine to let this experiment end. It was worth a flyer on a dman we were never going to use but he hasn't played well enough to earn a job over anyone else.

20 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

Likely find out within the hour. 

Archived