Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Red Wings | November 6th, 4:30pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Roberts

Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the game?

• Vancouver Canucks
    • Detroit Red Wings
  2. 2. How many goals will the Vancouver Canucks score this game?

• 0 goals
    • 1-2 goals
    • 3-4 goals
    • 5-6 goals
    • 7+ goals
  3. 3. How many goals will the Detroit Red Wings score this game?

• 0 goals
    • 1-2 goals
    • 3-4 goals
    • 5-6 goals
    • 7+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, Dats hockey said:

I’m going to disagree with you, this year Leipsic has been bad in ALL the zones sure he works hard but playing in the top 6 you expect more. I still don’t get the concept of sit ‘em then play him in our top lines.

Disagree all you want, 11 pounts in 20 games with us is fine for a 2nd liner. He really does need to work on his play off the puck. I say give him one last crack. 

3 hours ago, Conscience said:

Why the fk are they rushing brock, let him healr properly and stop prolonging this bs.

Who is rushing him?   Ultimately a player determines if he can play.    You ever played sports at a high level?   You want to be on the ice.   He can be doctored and nursed all the Canucks want but if he says "I am good to go" and he isn't quite, short of tying a guy down and administering an illegal truth serum it isn't anyone "rushing him" at all, it is the player simply wanting to go to war with his team.    If you haven't been there, no way to explain it to you - if you have, you will understand.

Should be an interesting game.  The Red Wings have struggled this season as they're playing a lot of their young, promising players.  There should be a lot of skill on show tonight.

I think the Wings line-up may be a bit more physical than the Canucks' line-up so the Canucks will need to step up their physical game.  Looks like the coaches have anticipated this with Archibald drawing in although as other posters have pointed out, Pettersson's line is a bit light with Goldy-EP-Leipsic.  Still, that should be a fast and skilled line and I suppose Archibald or Virtanen could always switch in if a physical presence is needed.

Just now, EternalCanuckFan said:

Should be an interesting game.  The Red Wings have struggled this season as they're playing a lot of their young, promising players.  There should be a lot of skill on show tonight.

I think the Wings line-up may be a bit more physical than the Canucks' line-up so the Canucks will need to step up their physical game.  Looks like the coaches have anticipated this with Archibald drawing in although as other posters have pointed out, Pettersson's line is a bit light with Goldy-EP-Leipsic.  Still, that should be a fast and skilled line and I suppose Archibald or Virtanen could always switch in if a physical presence is needed.

The Canucks have the players to match Detroit's from a physical standpoint. I hope Green deploys in kind.

Archived