The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

{GDT} Canucks VS Bruins Nov. 8th, 2018

CaptKirk888

4 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

Marchand is going to try something with Pete tomorrow and I hope the Canucks respond appropriately 

I'd love to see Bo feed him the way he fed Acciari last time around.

Good test for this D-group, with Eddie and Tanev likely out they'll have their hands full against the Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak line, hope Hutton and Guddy get ready to face this elite line otherwise they might be in for another shootout like they did against Colorado's top unit.

That being said, predicting a 5-4 win.  Not sure which team gets it but hope it's the visitors.

1 minute ago, Phil_314 said:

I'd love to see Bo feed him the way he fed Acciari last time around.

Good test for this D-group, with Eddie and Tanev likely out they'll have their hands full against the Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak line, hope Hutton and Guddy get ready to face this elite line otherwise they might be in for another shootout like they did against Colorado's top unit.

That being said, predicting a 5-4 win.  Not sure which team gets it but hope it's the visitors.

Marchand is the biggest feline in the league.  He won't fight anyone for any crap he pulls. Never has, never will.

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Two videos have been leaked of Brad Marchand reacting to the news that Elias Pettersson will be facing the Bruins this time after he missed the last game against the Bruins on October 20th.

nm9e1DB.gif          yJvlgxh.gif

ROFL

Archived