prix57

Antifa protesters chant outside Fox's Tucker Carlson's home, break door

Protesters? Activists? Laughable. Take note of the language used by these media outlets to describe Antifa. Subtle but deliberate deception.

Make no mistake. Antifa is a domestic terror organization. The FBI, Homeland Security, and even the Obama administration acknowledged this. This was never reported to the mainstream media of course, because that would be counter-productive, to put it lightly.

They are ground level soldiers for the fascist far left. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Toews said:

Tucker Carlson deserves criticism for his show's divisiveness, but violence is not the answer. Especially feel bad for his poor wife who deserves none of this.

yeah thats pretty sh!tty. Leave the mans family alone. 

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1

Wasn't the USA founded in a violent response to being subjected to a tyrannical government?   If these bigots won't be stopped peacefully, I have no issue with people taking matters into their own hands at this point.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jig Jones said:

Protesters? Activists? Laughable. Take note of the language used by these media outlets to describe Antifa. Subtle but deliberate deception.

Make no mistake. Antifa is a domestic terror organization. The FBI, Homeland Security, and even the Obama administration acknowledged this. This was never reported to the mainstream media of course, because that would be counter-productive, to put it lightly.

I hear they are forming a caliphate soon with Michael Moore being selected as the leader. MSM won't talk about it.

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah thats pretty sh!tty. Leave the mans family alone. 

Maybe his family should hold him accountable for being a bigoted piece of trash.

58 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Maybe his family should hold him accountable for being a bigoted piece of trash.

leave his family out of this 

howd you feel if someone disagreed with you and went after your family and broke down your door

Edited by naslund.is.king
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

Honestly depends on the area you live in.  Some places, the cops will beat you down after tossing tear gas on you.  Other places like Portland are too afraid of the political blowback.  There they let protesters take over the streets.

I remember WTO riots in Seattle and police was “kind” to the protesters.

NATO summit in Chicago, there was some pushing of the police by protestors.

Cop uses butt end of the wooden baton and hits a guy in the head so hard that his headed snapped back.

When his head came back, expression on his face was priceless.

1 hour ago, Jig Jones said:

Hmmm sounds like an oxymoron to me...

17 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

leave his family out of this 

howd you feel if someone disagreed with you and went after your family and broke down your door

If my family was as evil as this waste of oxygen, I would have disowned them long ago.

RUPERTKBD said:

It does, but it doesn't meant there is no such thing. You can be progressive and still have common sense about it. Not the case with Antifa - they are violent people who also don't seem to have functioning brains. They are clearly working for someone else's interest, and that interest is clearly fascist in nature. It's an old Nazi tactic to accuse your enemy of that which you are doing yourself. 

It's definitely tough times in America. Both sides corrupt beyond belief really. 

Edited by Jig Jones
added quote
  • Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, coastal.view said:

the new president has validated this new climate of bad behaviour

he contributes heavily to it even if he did not start it

these sorts of activities and other formerly disapproved of social outbursts

are starting to feel somewhat "presidential"

nothing is off side anymore

smear a journalist, ban him from white house

based on doctored video

this will all just lead to more and more extreme behaviour

maga

Banning a journalist does not equate to terrorizing a man's family at this home.   The POTUS is a piece of work but to say that such justifies this against this man and his family is beyond logical and a tad scary to believe people can think like that.

• Upvote 1

ANTIFA is a real problem.  Its leaders all need to be arrested as domestic terrorists.  Same as the domestic terror groups in the 70s, it shut that crap right down almost over night.

6 hours ago, prix57 said:

I don't like Tucker Carlson but this is just unacceptable. 

Totally agree, but this started with the election of Obama, the right has been demonstrating this kind of behavior  since the day he was elected and truthfully for decades. It was expected the left was going to start pushing back and this is a example of that. Maybe this is the  pregame show to civil war.

5 minutes ago, Sbriggs said:

Totally agree, but this started with the election of Obama, the right has been demonstrating this kind of behavior  since the day he was elected and truthfully for decades. It was expected the left was going to start pushing back and this is a example of that. Maybe this is the  pregame show to civil war.

Is the political spectrum circular?  It’s like the crazies on the right, and the crazies on the left are meeting in the middle.  

3 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Politics is like a pie more so than something linear.

Go to far to either direction and you end up being where you are supposedly the antithesis of.  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, King Heffy said:

thats what free speech is for, not breaking down people's doors. 

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Banning a journalist does not equate to terrorizing a man's family at this home.   The POTUS is a piece of work but to say that such justifies this against this man and his family is beyond logical and a tad scary to believe people can think like that.

you missed the point

but i'm not going to explain it to you

i clearly was not comparing events to suggest an equivalency

17 hours ago, coastal.view said:

the new president has validated this new climate of bad behaviour

he contributes heavily to it even if he did not start it

these sorts of activities and other formerly disapproved of social outbursts

are starting to feel somewhat "presidential"

nothing is off side anymore

smear a journalist, ban him from white house

based on doctored video

this will all just lead to more and more extreme behaviour

maga

free will CV. you do not have to lower yourself to Trumps level to make a point. You are responsible for your behaviour, not Trump. 

Its like when people on the right say that something a lefty said "forces" them to vote far right, its just bunk, they are the one making the choice. 

Mob rule is freaky no matter who is doing it. 

14 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

And Hitler was a leftist too. And therefore liberal, like Stalin. Thus, all liberals are Hitler sympathizers, and communists. Which is also contradictory. At least I've seen that narrative asserted more than once :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

free will CV. you do not have to lower yourself to Trumps level to make a point. You are responsible for your behaviour, not Trump. 

Its like when people on the right say that something a lefty said "forces" them to vote far right, its just bunk, they are the one making the choice. 

Mob rule is freaky no matter who is doing it. 

i'm not disputing that

i'm saying he is validating that behaviour

as an acceptable option now

you cannot assume all people, particularly younger folk

can simply rise above these tactics

so the problem is what is now actually happening

not really about what best behaviour might be

Edited by coastal.view