-Vintage Canuck-

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Boston Bruins | Nov. 08, 2018

Rate this topic

21 minutes ago, cory40 said:

The last few years injuries have derailed the Canucks. They are really injured and looking good! They are 3 games away from seeing what we have by eastern media standards. Its looking like the Canucks are legit! And many here felt that way from the start! Hats off to anyone who called this!

They've done remarkably well with so many key injuries at every position.  But it is hard to sustain it for long. The D is a big hole. I like their forward depth more.  we will see how they do for the rest of the month. Long tough road trip still to go.  If they get 500 or better, it will be a great success. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The Schaller Family:

Drh5tvVV4AANyJm.jpg:large

The Gaudette Family:

Drh5tvWVAAADU_m.jpg:large

Am I the only one who finds the placement and length of this soul patch a little peculiar? 

TlFrswH.png 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Why are people saying EP took the night off ?   If his linemates could finish he could have had 3-4 points easily.

What ‘people’. I think it was like one guy. 

• Like 2

Just now, 1-d said:

An alternate universe.

aliens

4 minutes ago, Beer and Hockey said:

If someone told me before the game that Eriksson would score 2 goals tonight, I would have spewed beer out of my nose in laughter.

Good to see him finally stepping up!

Finally? 

He scored 2 goals at a game I went to in February!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Maybe now I don't have to see 500 stupid Marner articles for a day or so. 

Which will be followed by 1000 stupider Tavares/Mathews articles.

23 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

EP with a point, gotta switch goldy with some one else sit him a game if need be to get him going again.

Lolll goldy had 2 assists tonight and is pettersons partner in crime fat chance there buds 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, cory40 said:

The last few years injuries have derailed the Canucks. They are really injured and looking good! They are 3 games away from seeing what we have by eastern media standards. Its looking like the Canucks are legit! And many here felt that way from the start! Hats off to anyone who called this!

I sure didn't call it...  I just thought that our defense was so weak that we'd be losing more often then not.  

Marky's been great!  I was a big time Hutton hater last season but he's really improved after Tanev and Edler went down.  Still holding the same opinion of Pouliot as I did last year, he's gotta go.  

Stecher's been great this year too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

They've done remarkably well with so many key injuries at every position.  But it is hard to sustain it for long. The D is a big hole. I like their forward depth more.  we will see how they do or the rest of the month. Long tough road trip still to go.  If they get 500 or better, it will be a great success. 

:bigblush:

Just now, Topcheeze86 said:

Lolll goldy had 2 assists tonight and is pettersons partner in crime fat chance there buds 

already went over this with strawns.

Who are these guys, and what have you done with our Canucks?!!

What a great win! Beating the Bruins is always good...but a beatdown in Beantown is glorious!

Couple of issues to clear up (cough DP cough), but overall DAYM!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1