ROUSSEL-GAUDETTE-VIRTANEN

ARCHIE-GRANNY-MOTTE

TANEV-POUILOT

HUTTON-GUDDY

MDZ-STECHER

MARKY

BACHMAN

LAST MEETING: 

Nothing too exciting for this GDT. Hoping for a solid, bounce back game. GO CANUCKS GO!!!

GDT: Canucks vs. Rangers, Monday, Nov.12th, 2018 4 PM PST

By Qwags, 1 hour ago in Canucks Talk                                                                                                                                                                                                        ftfy :)

5 minutes ago, BO_Scorvat said:

I want to see more gaunce in and Leipsic out. Leipsic has not done much recently to warrant staying in the lineup

well it is granny's fault for hogging two line up spots

not on leipsic at all

gaunce has to sit as a result

maybe he should complain to green about granny

23 minutes ago, BO_Scorvat said:

I want to see more gaunce in and Leipsic out. Leipsic has not done much recently to warrant staying in the lineup

Leipsic to Green seems like Megna to Willie.

Jokes aside, yeah I would also like to see Gaunce draw in from time to time. 

NYR play very loose, no structure defense. I think this game is going to be another high scoring game. 

Our depth the last few games have been amazing. Really impressed with Granlund and Ericsson, both seemed to compliment Horvat well. Also nice to see a healthy  Gudbranson playing with major confidence.

6-3 Canucks 

Sensing another strong game from Horvat. 

Should be a great game. NYR coming off a high scoring shoot-out win and the Nucks with a shoot-out loss. Both teams without any recognized generational talent, both teams sniffing the play-offs despite the pundits and with a similar record. 

Prediction: 6-5; the Nucks create some distance with their Pacific rivals with a big OT Win. Petty with the hatty.

GCG

Man, I remember when the Canucks were the farm team of the Rangers and being a huge Rangers' fan as our players got promoted to the big club. Probably very similar to how the Utica fans feel about the Canucks. Those days of being a Rangers fan have long since gone and here's hoping the boys kick some serious butt tonight! 4-2 Nux....

Archived